EMEA Networking Channel Sales Specialist,Remote - United Kingdom (London-Thames Valley), Frankfurt, Germany;Paris, France 01/16/2020
EMEA Networking Channel Sales Specialist
Preferred London, Paris, Frankfurt
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as an EMEA Networking Channel Sales Specialist in our Networking Business team for EMEA.
Dell’s global business is based on expertise. It takes extraordinary knowledge to create technology that drives human progress. And it takes expert insight to sell those ground-breaking products. Our Product Specialists get to know a limited number of specialized products and services inside and out. As well as selling them directly, we’re called in to identify and support opportunities to enable our channel and serve our end customers. We are the difference makers.
The role in essence, is to be the bridge from products to solutions for our distribution partners. Enabling them to understand our portfolio so they can invest and sell more of our products. Create promotions and packages to accelerate key areas of focus in driving recruitment of partners and the revenue for Dell Networking.
- Drive incremental revenue for the Dell Networking Portfolio for Distribution partners and assist Distribution in the recruitment of Reseller partners.
- Generate interest & excitement in Dell Networking through promotions and marketing of our products, services and brand.
- Develop and execute marketing strategy, promotions and campaigns for the Dell Network team and channel..
- Develop new methodologies and tools to help the team and channel become even more effective in the future
- Create and execute partner enablement plans, delivering against KPI’s.
- Experience in, and passion for, networking technology.
- Strong experience with distribution and reseller parnters across EMEA.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with a can do, proactive attitude.
- Extreme focus on quality of work and a strong eye for detail.
- Willingness to travel
- Degree level qualification or equilivant calibre
- 5+ Years of working with Distributors
- 10+ Years of Networking, WAN and DC experience
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re ready to become an expert in some of the tech world’s most innovative offerings, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Remote Sales Job ID: R050497