PSO - Technical Account Manager - France
Primary Location: ,Paris La Defense Cedex
As a Technical Account Managers (TAM), you will build and maintain post-sales relationships with up to 4 of VMware's largest and most complex customers. These customers are typically large accounts adopting VMware virtualization software across their data-centers. As a trusted advisor, you will ensure successful implementations, ensuring that the customers serve as a positive reference and continue their standardization on VMware technology. Additionally, you will act as their single point of contact into all of VMware. TAMs consult closely with customers to ensure their happiness and Return On Investment with the VMware platform. TAMs are also the customers' virtualization guide and are accountable for identifying and directly addressing all business and technical issues.
In addition, TAMs actively expand VMware platform adoption and standardization within accounts, driving relationships at every level internally and externally to advocate VMware technology and inspire change.
This is a high profile position working in a collaborative, fast-growing and flexible working environment.
- You will provide project leadership for the customer's major VMware initiatives (This would include project management and solutions consulting)
- Management of cross-functional VMware project teams, which could consist of VMware consultants, engineers, marketing, and support staff
- You design and develop creative solutions to customer requirements using our server and desktop products, with assistance from our internal engineering group and consulting architects as required
- Maintain current functional and technical knowledge of the entire VMware product line
- Manage and drive multiple requests across simultaneous client engagements
- Provide clear and constructive product feedback to VMware product management teams based on customer requirements
- Help to document methodologies in developing and deploying VMware solutions
- Function as a front-line technical resource for "methodology" and informal customer questions
- Demonstrated ability in customer-facing positions, preferably as a professional services consultant
- Knowledge of modern software development methodologies, with emphasis on software and hardware architecture, and infrastructure design and development
- Strong analytical skills regarding technical and project management issues
- Deep understanding of strategic sales process
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to juggle multiple client demands
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills, including ability to interact and communicate with CxO level personnel
- Fluent in French and English
Equal Opportunities Statement
We truly believe in the Power of Human Difference. At VMware, we celebrate our people from a wide variety of dynamic backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. We deliver transformative IT solutions by building a community that is inclusive and diverse. The passion and collaboration you will find in joining the team is what makes this opportunity one of the most attractive in the market.
Category : Services and Consulting
Subcategory: Technical Account Management
Experience: Manager and Professional
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Posted Date: 2021-05-06
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law. Job ID: R2108516