Senior Account Executive, Dell Boomi
Primary Location: Paris, France
Senior Account Executive - Dell Boomi
Dell Boomi, a business unit of Dell, is the first and only integration solution built in the cloud, to fully exploit the value of the cloud. Organizations of all sizes —from small businesses to the largest global enterprises— trust Dell Boomi to quickly connect any combination of cloud and on-premise applications.
Leading SaaS players and enterprise customers rely on Dell Boomi to accelerate time to market, increase sales, and eliminate the headaches associated with integration.
Join us as a Senior Account Executive on our Dell Boomi team in Paris to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Senior Account Executive for this area of the business you will be responsible to develop the assigned industries to over a financial targets and you will work in close relationship with country leadership and other sales functions (e.g. Channel) to implement the French's go-to-market strategy.
- Identify required support from other cross functions (e.g. marketing) to accelerate development of the business.
- Identify appropriate solutions and services to meet the full range of customer's needs.
- Manage complex sales-cycles and present to decision makers the value of our full suite of applications.
- Conduct high level negotiations with others to achieve desired results and meet our customer’s need.
- Work in alignment with Dell EMC organizations and become the primary point of contact for the assigned portfolio of accounts.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Extensive experience of senior software solution sales and Experience selling up to the C level as well as senior managers and leaders within large organizations.
- Consistent over target achievement in prior software sales role while carrying a minimum EUR 2.0M annual target.
- Experience selling solutions with sale price from over EUR 1M and Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles.
- Previous Sales Methodology training, SaaS integration or applications experience.
- Experience selling one or more of Integration Middleware/Master Data Management/API Management/ETL and SaaS applications.
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job ID: R090393