Senior Business Solution Strategist
Primary Location: ,Paris La Defense Cedex
The Elevator Pitch: Why will you enjoy this new opportunity?
Are you passionate about building customer relationships and looking for a role where you can maximize the business impact of innovative technologies? Do you enjoy building actionable technology strategies to drive digital transformations with clients? Are you comfortable in defining transformational value cases and can clearly connect value drivers to technology solutions and services?
What is primary need, technical challenge, and/or problem you will be responsible for?
VMware Accelerate Advisory Services is an EMEA team investing in our strategic account base to develop and demonstrate client transformation strategies aligned to their business goals.
You will be collaborating with VMware account teams to develop technology strategies for selected clients, inclusive of business alignment (the WHY), future state definition and measurements (the WHAT) and transformation execution (the HOW).
You will be engaging with Director, VP and C-level executives, both internally and externally, providing perspective and guidance on long-term business/technology strategy, investments and innovation drawing upon their depth and breadth of technical and business management knowledge.
Success in the Role: What are the performance goals over the first 6-12 months you will work toward completing?
Ensuring trustful cooperation with account teams and personally completing 1-3 major client engagements will be your major objectives for the first 6-12 month in the role. Evangelizing VMware solutions and services from the business value standpoint and becoming a visible spokesperson should be a continuous goal for your work as a member of the Accelerate Advisory Services (AAS) team.
What type of work will you be doing? What assignments, requirements, or skills will you be performing on a regular basis?
As part of the Accelerate Advisory Services team you will:
- Build effective business relationships with client Directors, VPs, and C-level executives;
- Facilitate executive workshops designed to consult on IT transformation and influence business and IT strategy;
- Develop high-quality Value Cases and assist in ROI and TCO analysis;
- Build Technology and Transformation Strategies, ensuring consistent value realization for VMware clients;
- Advise customers on Risk Management procedures, Implementation Timelines, Change Management Implications, and Current capacity analysis;
- Establish solid working relationships with VMware strategic account teams, sales leadership, professional services, product management, and executive staff;
- Spread best practices among accounts/account teams and elevate strategic mindshare with those accounts.
What is the leadership like for this role? What is the structure and culture of the team like?
The hiring manager for this role is Artem Gimadiev, Head of Advisory Services in South EMEA.
An INSEAD MBA graduate, Artem has extensive Solution Sales leadership background combined with strong Technology Strategy consulting experience. He currently leads the AAS team for SEMEA region which consists of 9 Business Solutions Strategists focused on setting the transformational strategy with our key accounts in the region.
What are the benefits and perks of working at VMware?
You and your loved ones will be supported with a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Below are some highlights, or you can view the complete benefits package by visiting www.benefits.vmware.com.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Medical Coverage, Retirement, and Parental Leave Plans for All Family Types
- Generous Time Off Programs
- 40 hours of paid time to volunteer in your community
- Rethink's Neurodiversity program to support parents raising children with learning or behavior challenges, or developmental disabilities
- Financial contributions to your ongoing development (conference participation, trainings, course work, etc.)
- Healthy and local inspired snacks in all our pantries
Category : Sales
Subcategory: Business Development
Experience: Business Leadership
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Posted Date: 2021-02-22
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law. Job ID: R2102589