Senior SAP vArchitect - PresalesParis, France 02/26/2019
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Sr. SAP vArchitect on our Advanced Technology Solutions team in Paris, France.
Our field sales professionals rely on proactive technical support during the sales process – and our Advanced Technology Solutions team always steps up to the mark. We lead the development and implementation of complex and specialized products, applications, services and solutions. From delivering sales presentations and product demonstrations, to developing detailed installations or system integration plans, we ensure customers get the innovative, relevant, interoperable solutions they need.
The Sr SAP vArchitect will act as an overlay to the sales team and provide technical expertise in support of sales campaigns. This pre-sales professional will gather requirements, perform analysis, and design fully integrated technology solutions. Their go-to-market emphasis is on DellEMC infrastructure technologies of storage, converged, and hyper-converged platforms. These infrastructure platforms will include virtualization, compute, network, storage, infrastructure management, and orchestration. We are seeking highly technical individuals who are results-driven with the strong ability to influence others to achieve results.
The Sr. SAP vArchitect will be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) of SAP software and solutions in support of account executives and their sales opportunities. This pre-sales professional must have a deep understanding of infrastructure technologies and assist the account teams in sales campaigns by developing technical responses to customer’s requests and proposals:
- Defines and architects solutions with account executives to support customer business requirements and future data analytics strategies.
- Leverage knowledge of competitive solutions to address & dispel customer objections
- Enable account teams & partner teams on the business value of DellEMC SAP solutions.
- Establish relationships with account teams, partners & customers in support of sales team objectives.
- Engage and leverage corporate resources as appropriate. Corporate resources includes product management, marketing and engineering teams.
- Executes on technical sales calls.
- Architects and documents software, hardware and service solutions to meet customer’s business objectives.
- Completes required presales documentation quickly and accurately.
- Qualifies sales opportunities in the terms of customer technical requirements, competition, DellEMC SAP solutions features and capabilities.
- Presents and markets the design and value of proposed DellEMC data analytics solutions and business case to customers, prospects, and account management.
This individual must have pre-sales expertise in complex sales campaigns focused on DELLEMC solutions. This candidate must be highly organized and a technical pre-sales expert with exceptional relationship development skills coupled with a history of consistent goal achievement within a highly resourced-matrix environment. Additional qualifications include:
- Prior experience in a pre-sales or professional services focused Senior or Principal Solutions Architect position is required.
- Expert level experience with Classic SAP software as well as SAP on HANA .
- Bachelor’s degree required.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you have the technical skills to take our sales to the next level, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Engineering Sales Job ID: R73935
Related Job Opportunities
- Senior Presales Engineer - Converged Infrastructure Paris, France
- Senior Pre-Sales Engineer RSA Netwitness Paris, France
- Converged Systems Sales Executive Paris, France
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.