Senior Solution EngineerParis,France 01/07/2020
Reporting to the Manager, Solution Engineering, Continental Europe, the Solutions Engineer is the primary technical resource within the France regional territory. This person will play the role of technical advisor and product evangelist. The Solutions Engineer is responsible for building technical understanding and credibility during the sales process and positioning professional services where appropriate to ensure success of VWare Carbon Black’s solutions. As part of a sales pursuit team, the Solutions Engineer works closely with sales, marketing, and product management to pursue leads, demonstrate product capability, inspire confidence and effectively communicate the power of VMWare Carbon Black solutions.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with Field Sales to pursue new business opportunities and support all aspects and phases of the VMWare Carbon Black sales process
- Evangelize and demonstrate VMWare Carbon Black's products to prospects, customers, and partners via presentations and product demos
- Manage all aspects of prospect evaluation process including:
- Properly scope and define evaluation goals and Win Drivers;
- Perform installation & training of Carbon Black products
- Educate on operational and organizational aspects of implementation process
- Work independently and with VMWare Carbon Black Technical Support and Engineering to ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Respond to technical objections and create competitive differentiation
- Respond to RFI’s and RFP’s
- Document evaluation progress and results in SFDC
What You’ll Bring
- 5+ years of enterprise Sales Engineering experience selling into the F1000
- Demonstrated experience with endpoint and server security.
- Expert in XP, Win7, Win8.x, Windows POS endpoint operating systems.
- Expert in Mac and Centos/RHEL endpoint operating systems.
- Windows 2008/2012 application server and supporting technologies/products, including IIS and SQL database variants.
- Expert in CentOS/RHEL application server and supporting technologies/products.
- Proven technical track record with securing Windows, Linux, and Mac operating systems.
- Understanding of Security Policy, Compliance and Audit.
- BS/BA or equivalent.
Category : Sales
Subcategory: Systems Engineering
Experience: Manager and Professional
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Work From Home: No
Posted Date: 2020-01-23
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law. Job Family: Systems-Engineering Engineering Job ID: R1916323