Global Practice Leader, Boomi PMO (100% Remote or Chesterbrook, PA Headquarters)Remote - Pennsylvania, United States 09/14/2018
Practice Leader, Global Project Management Office
Why Work at Dell Boomi?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Dell Boomi, the market-leading provider of on-demand integration technology and the creator of AtomSphere, the industry's first-to-market Integration Cloud™.
The person we are seeking must be a highly motivated professional team player that is willing to work in a fast-paced, technology driven company where each individual’s contributions directly impact our success.
As a market and technology leader in integration platform as a service (iPaaS), Dell Boomi is one of the hottest tech companies in the SaaS/Cloud industry, named a Leader for the fifth year in a row in the Gartner Enterprise iPaaS Magic Quadrant. Our award-winning patented technology is transforming the world of integration by making enterprise-class integration technology accessible and affordable to companies of all sizes. Learn more at www.boomi.com
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a remote Senior Technical Architect on our Dell Boomi Professional Services team.
It takes something special to drive the development and implementation of new and exciting products and services. That’s a job for our Services Project and Program Management team within Professional Services. The team works closely with sales, customer service, partners, customers and other technical support groups in cross-functional teams. Together, they manage the lifecycle of highly complex, high risk projects - from design to delivery.
Point of Escalation
- Act as point of escalation for all members of the PMO
- Act as point of escalation for customers engaged in active PSO projects with Project Management
- Act as a point of Contact for PSO and Sales in terms of Project Management
Quality and Control
- Responsible for the overall delivery of the PMO and how we deliver projects.
- Responsible for the strategy of the PMO across the globe and how Project Management engage on all types of Projects
- Overall Management of the PMO and all functions within the PMO including training and recruitment
- Direct line reporting to the Director of PSO
- Overall Governance of all projects being delivered by the PMO across the globe
- Ensuring all projects are tracked and delivered with the required controls in place
- Ensuring that the PMO have the required tools and knowledge to deliver successful projects
Experience / Qualifications
10+ years of Enterprise Project Management
- SaaS Implementation background
- Managing project managers and team members of the PMO
- Portfolio Management Experience
- Project P & L knowledge
- Global background is a plus
- Open to Global travel up to 50%
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Remote Job ID: R66761
Related Job Opportunities
- Platform Consultant - EDI Integration Specialist (Remote or Onsite) Pennsylvania
- Global System Integrator (GSI) Field Partner Manager - N.America Multiple Locations
- Senior Network Consultant Multiple Locations
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.