Senior Technical Architect (100% Remote OR Chesterbrook, PA)Chesterbrook, Pennsylvania, Remote - Pennsylvania, United States 02/08/2019
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a remote Senior Technical Architect on our Dell Boomi Professional Services team.
Our field sales professionals rely on proactive technical support during the sales process – and our expert Systems Engineering team always steps up to the mark. We lead the development and implementation of complex and specialized products, applications, services and solutions. From delivering sales presentations and product demonstrations, to developing detailed installations or system integration plans, we ensure customers get the innovative, relevant, interoperable solutions they need.
- At this level, the Dell Boomi Senior Technical Architect supports highly complex accounts
- Gains access and manages relationships with executive level technical staff and decision makers
- May devise new approaches/methods to selling enterprise/client products and services
- Verifies operability of highly complex product and service configuration within the customer’s environment
- Verifies roles and responsibilities required to support account team
- Understands market and industry data to provide thought leadership to position value of the solution
- Leverages third-party and/or the Channel to create and position the solution
- Provides counsel across account team in analyzing customer requirements and performing advanced systems integration and providing technical expertise to design and implement solution using breadth of our products and services
- Senior level sales engineer with expert understanding of our product and services portfolio
- Qualifies highly complex sales opportunities in the terms of customer technical requirements, competition, decision making process and funding
- Presents the design and value of proposed solution and business case to customers, prospects and management at a senior, sometimes executive level
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- 15+ years in IT, 5+ years as Integration Architect
- Experience in architecting and implementing highly scalable, high throughput web applications and backend systems
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Technical understanding of iPaas solutions
- Knowledge of SOA concepts and patterns
- Technical understanding of Web Services technologies including REST and SOAP
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
"DCAM1"Job Family: Engineering Remote Job ID: R67783
Related Job Opportunities
- Senior UX Researcher Pennsylvania
- Dell Boomi Senior DevSecOps Engineer Pennsylvania
- Advanced Support Engineer Pennsylvania
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.