To learn more about how Dell Technologies is supporting our communities, customers, partners and team members, please visit our COVID-19 response site.
Account Executive, Consulting Sales
Primary Location: ,
Remote - District of Columbia, United States; Remote - Maryland, United States (COUNTY - All Other); Remote - Maryland, United States (COUNTY - Charles, Prince Georges, Montgomery); Remote - Pennsylvania, United States; Washington, DC, District of Columbia, United States
Enterprise Cloud Sales Executive
Location: Remote in the PA, MD, DC & VA Area
Virtustream, a Dell Technologies business, is the enterprise-class cloud company that is trusted by organizations worldwide to migrate and run their mission-critical applications in the cloud. For enterprises, service providers and government agencies, Virtustream’s xStream® Management Platform and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) meets the security, compliance, performance, efficiency and consumption-based billing requirements of complex production applications in the cloud – whether private, public or hybrid.
At Dell, we’re proud to be known globally for the ground-breaking innovation and quality of our services. Virtustream, a Dell Technologies Company, delivers enterprise level cloud services to support mission critical applications - applications that serve the citizens and keep governments running, hospitals helping patients, and educational institutions enlightening the public. Our field-based team identifies, develops and successfully closes business opportunities.
As a Enterprise CloudSales Executive you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the market share growth through new logo acquisition and shape the future of an emerging technology. You should be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver market share and revenue on quarterly targets.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Drive the channel growth in the respective territory by identifying and partnering with key partners in the territory
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around Virtustream offerings
- Drive market share growth by securing new logo revenue in a defined territory or industry vertical. Estimated 4 new logos per year
- Provide the business development needed to create and drive sales pipeline to ensure new logo and revenue goals are achieved
- Meet or exceed quarterly new logo and revenue targets
- Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan
- Accelerate customer adoption
- Manage contract negotiations
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts. Ensuring client satisfaction and revenue growth
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-based environment and execute upon agreed strategy
- Articulate to all levels of an organization in a customer facing capacity
- Expect moderate travel (when possible), up to 50% of the time.
Must Have Qualifications:
- Minimum of 7 years of professional Enterprise Managed Services Sales experience selling Managed Services, Consulting Services, or similar solutions tied to enterprise application management and hosting.
- Demonstrable experience as a true Hunter in developing C-level relationships to drive market share growth from new logo capture
- Demonstrate business acumen in presenting solutions on an ROI basis, strategies, successful penetration of new accounts, and building successful client relationships across an entire spectrum of buyers, influencers and C-Level decision makers across a broad spectrum of solutions.
- Expert in Cloud Computing, Professional and Managed Services, and/or IT Solutions practice area. Be conversant in Global Service-related topics, methodologies, industry trends, and core technologies.
- Highly developed selling, customer relations and negotiations skills with the ability to effectively communicate with C-level executives and line of business representatives
- Proven history of meeting and exceeding quota
- Ability to travel (when possible), in designated area up to 50% of the time
- SAP HANA experience is a plus
- Experience selling Managed Services to the Healthcare industry
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play—providing customers with the industry’s broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio. We value our customers, winning together, innovation, results and integrity. Grow your career with a highly competitive salary, bonus programs, world-class benefits and unparalleled learning and development opportunities— all at a company that is proud to be diverse and inclusive. Learn more on how we are closing the diversity gap here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.Job ID: R067389