Account Executive - Dell BoomiPerth, Australia 09/11/2018
This is a highly autonomous role requiring a proactive, strategic and dynamic IT Sales Professional who’s primary responsibility is to achieve sales revenue targets within the designated territory across the Dell Boomi Atmosphere platform and professional services. Leveraging Boomi marketing, inside sales, alliance organisations, Dell Boomi’s extended channel ecosystem and your own network, you will be required to create and execute a winning territory business plan to build awareness, generate sales and marketing activities that will result in increased market share and revenue for Dell Boomi through new and existing clients.
You will build a partnership with your customer base through the coordination of technical presales, professional services, customer success, partners, internal sales and contracts and will take responsibility for penetrating all aspects of Boomis platform including Integration, API Management, EDI Management, Master Data Management and Workflow solution.
You will require extensive IT field sales experience and proven track record in IT Solutions Selling, understanding of customer/industry climate; integration and SAAS industry experience preferred. Moderate to high level of solutions and technical knowledge. Develops product solutions for customers and has effective presentation and negotiation skills. Ability to develop long-term strategic and executive level relationships
1. Proactive sales activities in order to meet all targets/objectives
2. Overall responsibility for the development, maintenance and growth of new prospect clients and allocated existing accounts
3. Develop and plan account strategies and activities for specified accounts and experienced and capable of developing strategic plans.
4. Responsible for determining and driving the strategy for allocated accounts to meet determined targets and objectives
5. Provide customer feedback to management to enable continual improvement of our engagement
6. Establish and build high level profitable relationships within customer base
7. Develop and submit quarterly and weekly forecasts
8. Present Dell Boomi solutions to senior staff within allocated accounts and influence outcomes to build market share.
9. Own the customer experience and strive to exceed expectations through each engagement.
10. Utilise Dell Boomi resources to the full extent and engage virtual teams in an open and engaged manner
11. Represent Dell and yourself in a positive, ethical manner at all times
Skills and experience:
- Extensive field sales experience in the corporate and public sector
- Proven customer development skills
- Track record in IT Solutions selling
- Strong strategic sales skills and business acumen
- A commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills
- Ability to work effectively as an individual as well as part of an integrated team
- Well developed communication skills including ability to present confidently to an audience from all levels within an organisation
- This role will require some travel, most specifically across Western Australia and South Australia.
Education and Experience Required:
- University or Bachelor's degree preferred
- Typically 5-8 years of selling experience at end-user account or partner level
- Solid experience in selling to partners in a complex environment
Related Job Opportunities
- Account Executive Multiple Locations
- Data Centre Sales Executive - Commercial Perth, Australia
- DTS Client Executive - Mining/Resources Multiple Locations
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.