Client Executive - Healthcare Mid Atlantic Territory - Opportunity for Working Remotely
Primary Location: Philadelphia
Client Executive - Healthcare
VMware is the leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable our more than 350,000 Enterprise and Government, Education and Healthcare customers to thrive in the Cloud Era/ A pioneer in the use of virtualization and automation technologies, VMware simplifies IT complexity across the entire data center to the virtual workplace, empowering customers with solutions in the software-defined data center to hybrid cloud computing and the mobile workspace.
The Healthcare team within VMware is a high-energy, mission driven and passionate team of sales professionals with a desire to succeed and drive the digital transformation within the Healthcare sector. As an individual contributor within the business, you will be part of a team with a strong identity, and a reputation for a high standard of work and achievement. You will have the opportunity to craft and execute on your business plan through your own efforts and through the management of your matrix sales team.
Job Role and Responsibility:
- Responsible for selling the complete VMware portfolio of solution, products, and services within a list of Healthcare customers.
- Drive account portfolio sales strategy and establish sales cadence with the corporate account team
- Become as intimate as possible with assigned accounts and bridge the gap to executives while increasing VMware mindshare
- Learn and understand the assigned accounts extended business model and create offerings and solutions to meet corporate goals
- Solidify existing customer accounts and elevate VMware to a more strategic position within all accounts
- Adopt account portfolio sales strategy leveraging channel partners
- Focus on top tier accounts and collaborate with Systems Engineering, Inside Sales and Channel Partners to ensure complete coverage of entire account portfolio.
- Move the transaction through the entire sales cycle
- Match the VMware solution to the customer’s business needs, challenges, and technical requirements
- Develop and manage a partner strategy by selecting a set of “preferred” partners,
- Develop a collaborative account plan and enable channel partners to be an extension of VMware sales force
- Extensive experience negotiating large 7-figure deals with extremely complex terms, conditions, price pressures and considerations
- Strong financial acumen in order to provide total cost of ownership and long-term cost reduction to the customer
- Ability to communicate the business value and/or ROI of proposed products and solutions
- Accurately forecast license bookings, specific products revenue, professional services bookings and new accounts on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Utilize VMware EPIC2 values (Execution, Passion, Integrity, Customers, Community) to conduct day to day business
- 12+ years of experience in related software industry with at least 5 years in a selling role to large select accounts
- Healthcare Experience is highly preferred
- Experience selling in both a direct and an indirect or channel driven model
- Experience orchestrating complex multimillion-dollar solution sales from business champion to the CEO level
- Experience leading a team of professionals in sales campaigns that include sales executives, field SE’s, Inside Sales, Field Marketing, Services, Professional Services, and Channel teams
- Domain experience selling in Datacenter Space. Ideally expertise across-compute, network, storage, Management and cloud
- Experience selling complex solutions, requiring integration (solutions being sold and with existing customer investments) and Professional Services to execute
- Proven track record of overachieving quota in a highly competitive, fast paced environment
- Strong financial acumen
- Must have selling expertise, a major, in Applications, Enterprise Management or Cloud with a minor in Compute, Network, Storage
- Domain experience selling in Datacenter Space
- Has proven track record with working with the channel, SISOs
- Experience selling complex solutions, requiring implementation, integration and Professional Services to execute
- Experience building demand with cycle times of 6-24 months
- Ideally able to network to LOB leader, CxO – but at a minimum able to work across IT, Ops, AppOps/Dev-admin
- Experience in Software, Cloud, or Infrastructure such as Compute, Network, Storage
- Experience selling solutions at an enterprise level company
- Self-starter with a high level of energy
This job opportunity is not eligible for employment-based immigration sponsored by VMware.
Category : Sales
Subcategory: Field Sales
Experience: Business Leadership
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Posted Date: 2020-11-24
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law. Job ID: R2018316