Account Exec 3, UDS Product Specialist Philippines
Primary Location: Manila, Philippines
Account Executive - Direct Sales
From developing brand-new accounts to driving expansion across existing accounts, our Direct Sales team transforms opportunity into action every day. Whether focusing on a geographical area, product line, industry, channel or market segment, their goal is the same: to develop relationships with the end-users of the organization and generate significant sales. They are the direct line between our ground-breaking portfolio of product solutions and the desks of satisfied customers.
Join us as an Account Executive on our Direct Sales team in Philippines to do the best work of your career and make a profound impact
What you’ll achieve
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for building strong customer relationships in the field and ensuring an outstanding customer experience with existing and potential customers.
- Identifies business trends and leverages strengths of the sales team to create a differentiated offering and position ourselves to capture business
- Uses complementary solutions from other areas of the business as a competitive strategy
- Interfaces directly with customers to ensure satisfaction with our solutions Identifies opportunities for junior account managers to fill a geographic or vertical coverage gap Identifies appropriate products and services to meet the full range of customer needs
- Identifies cost effective and practical alternatives for the assigned business area by bundling products/service “solutions” to maximize our opportunity while meeting customer’s needs Seen as an expert in a given segment and/or channel Point of contact for escalated issues
- Models and may coach effective team behavior Skillfully negotiates with others to achieve desired results/meet customer needs May be assigned to a specific national account that traditionally is high in complexity and strategic importance to the firm
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life—while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and
services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.Job ID: R086144