Data Center Sales Manager - Direct SalesSeattle, Washington, Portland, Oregon, United States 02/08/2019
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Senior Manager on our Data Center Sales team in the PacNW (Seattle or Portland).
From developing brand new accounts to driving expansion across existing accounts, our Direct Sales team transforms opportunity into action every day. Whether focusing on a geographical area, product line, industry, channel or market segment, their goal is the same: to develop relationships with the end-users of the organization and generate meaningful sales. They are the direct line between our ground-breaking portfolio of product solutions and the desks of satisfied customers.
- Establish sales through management of specific industry or product segment sales teams
- Provides direction, development and inspiration to team members
- Manages the hiring, staffing and maintaining of a diverse and effective workforce
- Drive sales strategies and sales promotion campaigns
- Responsible for career development/planning, performance and pay discussions of team members
- High level understanding of customer/industry climate
- Moderate to high level of solutions and technical knowledge
- 12+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 4+ years managerial/leadership experience
- Currently leading a sales team
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Outside-Sales Sales Job ID: R87803
Related Job Opportunities
- Account Executive, Enterprise, Modern Data Center Multiple Locations
- Pre Sales Solution Architect Multiple Locations
- Senior Manager, Direct Sales Washington
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.