MTS3 UI Engineer
Primary Location: Pune
VMware vRealize Network Insight (vRNI) is transforming security and operations for the Software Defined Data Center (SDDC). vRNI removes barriers to SDDC adoption and operation by providing converged visibility and contextual analytics across virtual and physical networking layers, an ability to plan and implement micro-segmentation security, and helping with end-to-end monitoring and troubleshooting across SD-WAN, on-prem, and cloud environments. The platform helps IT organizations plan, operate, visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their applications across complex software-defined data center environments.
As a next phase of product evolution, vRNI team is growing and adding members to build and deliver a product that provides our customers seamless experience of planning, deploying operating, and troubleshooting their virtual and physical network infrastructure in multi-cloud environments.
vRNI team is looking for an engineer with excellent analytical and programming skills to join and be a part of an exciting journey ahead.
Roles & Responsibilities:
● Drive implementation of product features, visual components, and underlying frameworks
● Ensure our products are the best in quality and usability by leveraging leading technologies and best practices
● Collaborate with project team members in cross-functional product teams to develop new features
● Participate in visual design and implementation with UX team
● Assist with design and code reviews with a focus on best user experience, performance, scalability and future expansion
● Formal degree in Computer Science or equivalent
● Experience in JS frameworks such as React, Angular, Vue, etc.
● Experience with visualization technologies such as D3 or similar
● Experience in with REST services and API best practices
● Understanding of OOP and FP principles and practices
● Experience in UI/UX design and collaboration with cross-functional teams
● Great verbal and written communication skills
Category : Engineering and Technology
Subcategory: Software Engineering
Experience: Manager and Professional
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Posted Date: 2020-10-07
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law. Job ID: R2015371