Software Principal EngineerPune, India 09/11/2019
Job Title: Software Principal Engineer (I8), Pune
Dell creates technology solutions for a changing world. Our Information Technology (IT) Architecture team translates our customers’ business requirements into total enterprise-wide solutions. It takes deep technical knowledge to create architectural designs that exceed service requirements. We’re skilled in analyzing the customer’s business goals, objectives, needs and general business environment to create technical system solutions. Our expertise includes integrating hardware, processes, methodologies and software into the customer environment.
Technical Skills: We believe in Full Stack Development - from UI to backend to DB to Unit testing to automation testing to manual testing. We understand you might not have all these skills at present, but if you are willing to learn all the layers of technology stack on which you do not have mastery, then we will support you in our mission of full stack developers.
- Must have strong programming skills in either Angular or GoLang or C/C++
- Must possess knowledge of Algorithms & Data Structure
- Must have knowledge of building 12-factor applications for Cloud Native apps
- Practical experience of implementing design patterns is a plus
- Knowledge of building cloud compute or working with public cloud providers platform is a big plus
- Knowledge of any or more Virtualization platform like VMWare, Hyper-V, XenServer, Red Hat Enterprise is a plus
- Ability to learn complex technologies like backup/restore/snapshot/virtualization/replication/Cloud management quickly
- Develops, debugs and maintains complex software modules in backup/restore/data protection product on Unix/Linux and/or Windows platforms.
- Produces good quality code that is well tested
- Ability to lead and own features/nodule development from end-to-end with any SDLC methodology, experience of having development in Agile will be plus.
- Communicating with various other stakeholders effectively on the progress and raising risks time
Education : BE, B Tech (any stream), M. Sc (Electronics, Computer Science), M.C.A
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Our Culture Code unites us and makes us a great family of companies and a great place to work. It’s how we run the business, go to market, work together and provide inspirational leadership.
Our culture code is defined by our values and are made real every day by defining expectations for how we work and how we lead.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Engineering Job ID: R033231
Related Job Opportunities
- Software Engineer 2 Pune, India
- Software Senior Engineer Pune, India
- Service Delivery Engineer 2 Pune, India