Software Senior Engineer
Primary Location: Pune, India
Software Senior Engineer
The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation software application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a [Senior Software Engineer] on our [Software Engineering] team in [PUNE].
What you will achieve
As a Senior Software Engineer for CloudIQ development for ObjectScale and PowerScale storage platforms, you will be a member of the Unstructured Storage CloudIQ development team based in Pune, India. CloudIQ is a SaaS application that non-disruptively provides comprehensive health scores for Storage systems through cloud-based proactive monitoring and intelligent, predictive analytics. The person will be part of the team which will be responsible for building PowerScale and ObjectScale features in CloudIQ for both CapEx and Storage-As-a-Service (Project APEX) clusters.
- Contributes to the design and architecture of high-quality, complex systems and software/storage environments
- Prepares, reviews and analyzes software/storage specifications for products and systems
- Contributes to the development, test and integration of code for new or existing software of significant complexity involving multiple teams
- Designs and implements software lifecycle and quality assurance methods for projects and products
- Prepares technical documents used internally and externally to provide both summary and detailed technical information other teams require to complete projects and tasks
Take the first step towards your dream career
- Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Experience: 5 -8 Years of Software Development Experience in enterprise class projects.
- Experience in Java Programming.
- Experience working with Spring Framework.
- Experience in Angular or TypeScript.
- Experience in Unix or Linux.
- Experience in Node.js, RabbitMQ, ElasticSearch, Redis, Cassandra, Postgres and Docker
- Experience in code, debug complex programs using either written or verbal design specifications
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL DB’s
- Ability to effectively communicate and achieve results in a geographically dispersed team
Bachelors or Masters with Equivalent work experience.
Here is our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play—providing customers with the industry’s broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio. We value our customers, winning together, innovation, results and integrity. Grow your career with a highly salary, bonus programs, world-class benefits and unparalleled learning and development opportunities— all at a company that is proud to be diverse and inclusive. Learn more on how we are closing the diversity gap.
Closing date: 31 July 2021
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment plans at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.Job ID: R095116