Authentication Specialist - IAM
Primary Location: Round Rock, Texas
Annapolis Junction, Maryland, United States; Apex, North Carolina, United States; Austin, Texas, United States; Bedford, Massachusetts, United States; Bethesda, Maryland, United States; Charlotte, North Carolina, United States; Chicago, Illinois, United States; Columbia, Maryland, United States; Columbia, South Carolina, United States; Columbus, Ohio, United States; Coral Gables, Florida, United States; Dallas, Texas, United States; Durham, North Carolina, United States; El Paso, Texas, United States; Franklin, Massachusetts, United States; Franklin, Tennessee, United States; Hopkinton, Massachusetts, United States; Houston, Texas, United States; Independence, Ohio, United States; Jacksonville, Florida, United States; Lisle, Illinois, United States; McLean, Virginia, United States; Miami, Florida, United States; Nashua, New Hampshire, United States; Nashville, Tennessee, United States; Needham, Massachusetts, United States; Providence, Rhode Island, United States; Remote - Arizona, United States; Remote - Florida, United States; Remote - Georgia, United States; Remote - Illinois, United States; Remote - Louisiana, United States; Remote - Massachusetts, United States; Remote - New Hampshire, United States; Remote - New Jersey, United States; Remote - New Mexico, United States; Remote - North Carolina, United States; Remote - Ohio, United States; Remote - Rhode Island, United States; Remote - South Carolina, United States; Remote - Tennessee, United States; Remote - Texas, United States; Remote - Washington, United States; Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, United States; Reston, Virginia, United States; Richardson, Texas, United States; Richmond, Virginia, United States; Rocky Hill, Connecticut, United States; San Antonio, Texas, United States; Scottsdale, Arizona, United States; Seattle, Washington, United States; Tampa, Florida, United States; Vienna, Virginia, United States; Warren, New Jersey, United States; Washington, DC, District of Columbia, United States
Authentication Specialist - IAM
Location: Remote – United States
The Dell Security & Resiliency organization (SRO) manages the security risk across all aspects of Dell’s business. We are currently experiencing incredible growth in order to meet the security needs of the world’s largest technology company. With team members located in over 15 countries, you will have an excellent opportunity to influence the security culture at Dell and further develop your career.
Join us as an Authentication Specialist on our Identity Authorization Management (IAM) team in the United States to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As part of Dell’s Security & Resiliency organization, the Identity Authorization Management (IAM) team delivers and supports processes and technologies used to manage the lifecycle of digital identities and their access to Dell resources. As an Authentication Specialist, you will partner with subject matter experts and other project team members to provide solutions for critical global projects.
- Partner with internal teams to assist in defining the modern authentication strategy and roadmap
- Help internal customers to enable their applications with Single Sign On
- Act as a technical security subject matter expert, thought leader to design and implement enhanced authentication and authorization services for modern application architectures
- Maintain deep technical and business knowledge of industry directions and trends in the area of authentication services
- Provide second level support for operations and support teams, including root cause analysis and preventative analysis
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Strong understanding of SAML, OAuth/OIDC, WebAuthn authentication and other authentication methods
- Experience and deep understanding with Docker and Kubernetes is a must
- Experience with scripting such as OGNL and bash scripts is a must
- Good understanding of networking technologies (TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, load balancing, certificate management) and troubleshooting web applications
- Experience in designing, implementing and delivering authentication and authorization security solutions in complex environments
- Bachelor's degree with 8+ years of experience in an enterprise IT environment; or equivalent work experience
- Experience with Multi-Factor Authentication solutions
- Understanding of cloud technologies such as Azure and AWS
- Advanced understanding of Modern Authentication capabilities
- Hybrid Domain Join / Azure Domain Join
- Conditional Access (CA)
- Windows Hello for Business
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
LIPRIORITYJob ID: R086636