Networking Sales Specialist - BrazilSao Paulo, Brazil, Rio De Janeiro, Brazil 01/11/2019
Networking Sales Specialist - Brazil
São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Networking Sales Specialist - Brazil on our Networking LATAM team in Sao Paulo or Rio de Janeiro.
Dell’s global business is based on expertise. It takes extraordinary knowledge to create technology that drives human progress. And it takes expert insight to sell those groundbreaking products. Our Product Specialists get to know a limited number of specialized products and services inside and out. As well as selling them directly, we’re called in to identify and support opportunities within particular customer accounts. We are the difference makers.
This position defines the overall Dell solution for the customer and makes presentations on all aspects of company products and services.
• Assists the sales staff in assessing potential application of company products and services to meet customer needs.
• Prepares detailed product specifications for the purpose of selling high end product and solutions.
• Conducts customer needs analysis.
• Provides project scoping.
• Coordinates internal specialists and inter-department activities.
• Assists sellers in creating demand for product. Requires a high degree of technical competency to respond to customer needs and to discuss product capabilities and applications with technical users/buyers.
• Customarily and regularly engaged at client facilities and delivers high impact presentations leveraging strong technical skills.
• Proactively identifies and solves customer business problems by providing subject matter expertise and by using higher complexity product and services lines to create solutions.
• Manages a territory or group of accounts to ensure opportunities are identified and closed. Work with various internal teams at Dell to ensure great customer experience and satisfaction
• Refers leads beyond the scope of this job to other sellers within the organization
• Customarily and regularly engaged at customer/client facilities and delivers high impact presentations leveraging strong technical skills
• Recommends product and service configurations to assist with overall system design and integration.
• Keep up to date on relevant competitive solutions, products and services
• Perform technical presentations, Proof of concepts and demos for customers
• At this level, supports moderately complex accounts;
• Gains access and manages relationships with customer technical staff and Help Desk functions
• Assesses and verifies approach/method to selling enterprise/client products and services
• Verifies operability of product and service configuration within the customer’s environment
• Articulates characteristics of the customer’s current environment
• Understands, analyzes and applies industry and market knowledge
• Understands the competition
• Understands and articulates third-party and/or Channel’s role to create and position Dell solution
• Seeks counsel from other sales engineers, leaders, or cross-functional technical groups to ensure consistent approach/application
• Qualifies sales opportunities in the terms of customer technical requirements, competition, decision making process and funding
• Presents the design and value of proposed solution and business case to customers, prospects and management
- • At least 15 year experience in selling, supporting or installing LAN and WLAN projects
• BS/BA (EE/CS) or equivalent experience required
• Excellent written and verbal communication, listening and presentation skills. Bi-lingual Spanish and English
• Ability to work effectively as a team member, collaborating, contributing and cooperating with a highly talented group of Sales Engineers as well as selected channel partners
• Mandatory knowledge of Ethernet, OSI Model, L2/L3 Switches, Routers, Wireless LAN, Firewall
• Industry-recognized certification desired (Cisco, HP, Juniper, Extreme/Enterasys)
• Excellent skill with Microsoft Office suite
• Desirable knowledge on storage, virtualization, SDN and NFV
• Understanding and conversant about our company, competitor products/solutions
• Knowledge and working experience in LAN Campus and datacenter technologies
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re ready to become an expert in some of the tech world’s most innovative offerings, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Closing date: February 15 2019
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Outside-Sales Sales Job ID: R86337
Related Job Opportunities
- Sales Field Specialist CSG - SP São Paulo, Brazil
- Software Account Executive - SP São Paulo, Brazil
- Product Specialist 2 - MG Belo Horizonte Multiple Locations
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.