Datacenter support analyst for pre-sales - Analista de suporte a Datacenter para pré-vendas | Eldorado do Sul/RS
Primary Location: Eldorado Do Sul, Brazil
Championing ground-breaking innovations to customers takes all kinds of expertise. Our sales-makers at Dell Technologies must operate at the leading edge of tech knowledge. That’s why our Sales Engineer Analysts make such a difference. Field Sales and Pre-Sales professionals rely on us for technical and consultative support. And because we’re familiar with the full range of Dell Technologies products and services, we can help provide a solution to any challenge. Join us as an Associate Sales Engineer Analyst on our Sales Operations team in Brazil to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As an Sales Engineer Analyst, you will support our Field and Pre-Sales teams in creating quotes and specifications and providing customers the most relevant, up-to-date solutions for their requirements.
- Deliver all services to the field within defined SLAs and Quality measurements.
- Logging of requests via the SFDC Case system in order to provide accurate tracking of cases around various Sales and Presales requests
- Escalation of problems when appropriate to Team Leader and GBS Manager
- Knowledgeable of EMC services, solutions, and products to the Presales Field Inquiry topics include the features, functions, compliance, usage, configuration, and support of EMC products, solutions, services and tools and utilities.
- Development of a wide range of technical hardware/software quotations and configurations, including full product specifications and pricing. May provide alternative configs and recommendations to the SE.
- Perform technical configuration requests using EMC configuration tools; address/resolve configuration issues.
- Create before and after technical drawings of customer environments, requiring EMC specific product knowledge.
- Interpret customer request and upload data from a customer's systems (server, file service, database application, or catalog) to analytical tools to create customized analysis of potential solutions for SEs to present to the customer.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Knowledge in Data Center hardware, software /or operating systems environments and Cloud Computing
- Customer Service skills
- Detailed storage and backup technologies knowledge, Network and Server
- Cross-Functional skill
- Communication andpresentation skills
- Advanced English
- Bachelor Degree Graduate (Engineering Technology)
- AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence
Here’s our story; now tell us yours!
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.Job ID: R077911