Project ManagerRiyadh, Saudi Arabia 02/09/2019
Dell EMC’s Global Services division is a consultancy organization focused on helping customers accelerate time to value from all Dell Technologies solutions, and is our internal partner for large-scale transformational projects.
As a Project Manager you will manage the delivery of ''billable'' Professional Services for Dell EMC engagements. You will be responsible for managing the life cycle of moderately complex, moderate risk projects from architectural design through to customer and customer service turnover. Responsible for the development and execution of an implementation plan that articulates the role of Dell EMC in the delivery of the designed solution. You will ensure the implementation of activities is coordinated with Dell EMC talent and Partner Resources. You will act as the primary interface to the customer, vendor and all Dell EMC personnel associated with the engagement. You will work under the general direction of a Program Delivery Lead/Manager.
You’ll be responsible to follow and execute Dell EMC's revenue recognition rules and policies, working with program delivery management to coordinate and validate weekly revenue forecasts, maintaining project profitable delivery.
- Responsible for all project activities during the project initiation, establishment, execution and conclusion phases for - this includes planning, setting up, and executing the project activities, managing dependencies, and ensuring that the project goals are met and that the customer’s business requirements are fulfilled, and in the agreed timeline / budget.
- Responsible for the delivery of the project plan, the detailed Statement of Work (SOW) and Services Proposal content developed for the customer base upon customer requirements and system architecture
- Maintains and submits clear and concise activity/progress/time recording reports to customers, management, and sales.
- Communicates to all Dell EMC concerned parties any existing or potential customer escalation issues, whilst proactively following the Dell EMC escalation and change control process
- Stays abreast of current industry trends and new technology through professional associations, trade journals, networking, and associated training and seminars.
- Articulates the full value of the Dell EMC Solutions and Dell EMC Services business benefit to the customer.
- Ensures a strong and seamless relationship by maintaining communications about the project to all stakeholders (Customers, Sales and Delivery personnel), providing a single point of contact during the project for all aspects of the engagement
- At least 5 years experience in technology / services related Project Management, managing large enterprise projects.
- Accustomed to working in a dynamic, high pressure, fast-paced, matrix environment – the ability to multi-task is essential.
- Certification in Project management and a good, general grasp of technology.
- Proven track record of successful project delivery in complex end-to-end systems integration projects, among Telecom, Oil and Gas, Financial and Governmental sectors.
- Other general requirements include strong skills around Finance, Communication, Leadership, Consultative, Interpersonal / Consultative.
- Knowledge of the Dell EMC and / or the wider Dell Technologies product portfolio.
- Dell EMC Proven Professional Certification
- ITIL certification
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you have what it takes to bring innovative new products and services to life in collaboration with world-class experts, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Professional-Services Job ID: R73594
Related Job Opportunities
- Senior Consultant, Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Multiple Locations
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.