Senior Systems EngineerRiyadh, Saudi Arabia 04/10/2018
Senior Sales Engineer
Do you want a technical, consultative pre-sales role that is exciting, dynamic, challenging and rewarding? The Software Defined Business Unit is an Elite specialist team tasked with bringing our latest, most innovative and most exciting Software Defined solutions to market.
Dell EMC is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
You will work with a dedicated Software Defined seller and our existing sales teams, evangelising and translating the technical requirements of our largest customers into enterprise Software Defined solutions. This will involve:
- Driving the technical discussions with customers to close and deliver the solutions and meet targets, engaging with other subject matter experts or services as necessary
- Leading technical level discussions around enterprise Software Defined solutions and building a credible future state strategy on optimised architecture
- Delivering high-impact presentations at client facilities underscoring the value Software Defined Solutions can bring to a business.
- Becoming the technical knowledge resource for the sales department and identifying development areas in knowledge levels
- Delivering enablement on the Software Defined portfolio to mainline pre-sales teams.
- Substantial experience in technical consultative presales of enterprise solutions
- Thorough understanding of Datacentre solutions, in particular Software Defined aspects.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with sales teams with the ability to define client solutions through RFI’s and RFP’s
- Strong written and oral communication skills, ability to influence, good English essential.
- Ability to travel as the role is a covering S.E.L.L. region.
- Self-starter, must be able to work independently and with aligned seller to effectively manage their business within the region.
- Commercial awareness. Total Cost of ownership, Return on Investment model etc.
- Knowledge of product portfolio, including ScaleIO, VXRack and Azure Stack.
- Knowledge of HCI solutions and Cloud offerings.
- Experience in Finance segments or within Database operations.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent within a technical field
- Experience of delivering complex Proof of Concepts.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.Job Family: Engineering Job ID: R99952
Related Job Opportunities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.