To learn more about how Dell Technologies is supporting our communities during COVID-19, please read a letter from Michael Dell.
Presales Engineer – Milan/Rome
Primary Location: Milan,
Additional Location(s): Rome, Italy
Presales Engineer – Milan/Rome
Our field sales professionals rely on proactive technical support during the sales process and our expert Systems Engineering team – composed of experienced female and male professionals in presales area - always steps up to the mark. We lead the development and implementation of complex and specialized products, applications, services and solutions. From delivering sales presentations and product demonstrations, to developing detailed installation or system integration plans, we ensure customers get the innovative, relevant, interoperable solutions they need.
Join us as a Presales Engineer on our Sales Engineering team in Italy to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
Working together with our field sales teams, our Presales Engineers define the overall Dell Technologies solution for the customer using the full range of company products and services. You will support highly complex customer accounts, providing direct support to customers and our field sales teams.
- Build and manage direct relationships for highly complex customer accounts
- Conduct customer needs analysis and anticipate requirements beyond existing solutions scope
- Prepare detailed product specifications to enable the sale of our high-end products and solutions, and deliver high impact presentations at customer facilities
- Verify operability of complex product and service configuration within the customer’s environment
- Perform advanced systems integration and provide technical expertise to design and implement the solution
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent within a technical field
- Excellent communication and relationship skills
- Solid experience in technical consultative presales of enterprise solutions and in-depth understanding of technologies, products and services
- Thought leader in industry and market knowledge
- Ability to present to executive level and articulate the Dell Technologies solutions
- Advanced experience in a relationship selling role, preferably technical
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play—providing customers with the industry’s broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio. We value our customers, winning together, innovation, results and integrity. Grow your career with a highly competitive salary, bonus programs, world-class benefits and unparalleled learning and development opportunities— all at a company that is proud to be diverse and inclusive. Learn more on how we are closing the diversity gap.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job ID: R065105