Business Process Automation ConsultantRound Rock, Texas 10/09/2019
Business Process Automation Consultant
Round Rock, TX
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Business Process Automation Consultant team in Round Rock
At Dell, we believe in doing things right – the first time, every time. A rigorous approach to quality is at the core of our success. Business Process Management professionals within Business Support are responsible for everything from consultation, training and awareness programs, through to the architecture and implementation of quality processes and standards. We pride ourselves on developing state-of-the-art models, metrics and quality management systems. And whether we’re promoting a quality-oriented culture or driving continuous improvement, we aim to delight every customer.
- Work closely with business leaders and business process owners and experts to identify and document best use cases for RPA(Robotic Process Automation) and define business cases to support automation
- Analyze and decompose business processes and design a strategy to automate these processes
- Support and manage all phases of the RPA (Robotic Process Automation) project lifecycle, including design, development, testing, and deployment of automations of business processes using tools such as Automation Anywhere (preferred), UIPath, or Blue Prism
- Support RPA(Robotic Process Automation) Developers and Architects with development activities and assist with troubleshooting and resolving development related issues
- Help ensure project adherence to internal best practices and standards for RPA
- Develop and refine leading practice RPA approach and methodology
- Participate in RPA proposal creation and evaluations
- Explore and evaluate other emerging and leading finance technologies, including close automation, intelligent/cognitive automation, and advanced analytics solutions
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- 3-5 years of experience assessing business processes as well as creating business process documentation (narratives, process flows, etc) using tools like Visio, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High energy, result driven person
- Strong commitment to the customer
- Ability to multi-task and ensure timely deliverable
- Experience working on RPA engagements as a process analyst, including leading development of Process Design Documents (PDDs)
- Hands on experience with and/or working understanding of RPA tools such as Automation Anywhere, UIPath, and Blue Prism
- Experience of large enterprise applications (SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, etc.)
- Understanding of IT environment infrastructures and experience with enterprise wide software implementations
- Experience working with geographically distributed and culturally diverse work groups
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you share our passion for data and you’re keen to play a key role in driving progress, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Business-Support Global-Services Job ID: R039302
Related Job Opportunities
- Senior Consultant, Strategic Services - Global Program Management Texas
- Research Scientist for Computer Vision - Round Rock, TX Texas
- Sr Manager, Data Science - Round Rock, TX Texas