Cloud Product Manager, Consulting Services - Remote US
Primary Location: Round Rock, Texas
Remote - Alabama, United States; Remote - Arizona, United States; Remote - California, United States (All Other); Remote - California, United States (LA/Orange County); Remote - Connecticut, United States (All Other); Remote - Connecticut, United States (NY Metro); Remote - Florida, United States; Remote - Illinois, United States; Remote - Louisiana, United States; Remote - Massachusetts, United States; Remote - Michigan, United States; Remote - Missouri, United States; Remote - Nevada, United States; Remote - New York, United States (All Other); Remote - New York, United States (NY Metro); Remote - North Carolina, United States; Remote - Ohio, United States; Remote - Oregon, United States; Remote - Pennsylvania, United States; Remote - Rhode Island, United States; Remote - South Carolina, United States; Remote - Tennessee, United States; Remote - Texas, United States
Cloud Product Manager, Consulting Services
Location: Remote United States
Showcasing excellence and innovation at every stage, Product Management is responsible for the cross-functional management of products or solutions through their entire lifecycle. Using a wealth of technical and industry experience, we work across functional areas to implement our products or solutions. We undertake thorough analysis of the markets to ensure we maximize profitability and adjust our product strategies to respond to competition. Our role also involves acting as subject matter experts for internal and external product events or partner meetings.
Join us as a Cloud Product Manager, Consulting Services on our Product Management team in Remote United States to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As aProduct Manager, Consulting Services, you will identify new growth areas, technologies and emerging product/service opportunities. You will conduct in-depth market analysis to optimize existing products/solutions and build next generation products, partnering closely with the Engineering and Product Management teams to build a product road map and align product strategies for the business.
- Collaborate with other members of the Consulting and Cloud Services Product Management team to support development of offer definitions and requirements
- Help conduct market analysis and business case development for the next generation of Consulting service offer
- Lead sustaining development efforts for offer content assets and collateral across the Consulting services portfolio and serve as administrator for key internal content repositories.
- Work across all functional areas including product development, gathering inputs, updating plans and roadmaps, and communicating the impact of portfolio decisions.
- Collaborate with other teams such as delivery, sales, and engineering to ensure that the Cloud Consulting services portfolio is successfully launched, enabled and supported
- Review offer evaluation metrics from multiple sources and ensures they are incorporated in future versions
- Understand the end to end process of offer launches & supporting documentation in order to assist with reporting, business cases, offer pricing, & supporting applications.
- Participate in customer events and briefings to collect data and insights that will inform the portfolio
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 7-10 years of professional experience in Consulting Services, Portfolio Management and/or Consulting Services Delivery in the technology industry with a Bachelor's Degree or commensurate experience
- Product Management experience defining and/or delivering successful cloud consulting and/or professional service offers
- Experience with Pragmatic Marketing, AIPMM or similar product management methodologies preferred
- Premier communicator with exemplary writing skills and an innate ability to make very complex concepts and offerings simple and intuitive
- Detail oriented, excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.