Cloud Services Product Manager
Primary Location: Round Rock, Texas
Remote - California, United States (All Other); Remote - Florida, United States; Remote - Illinois, United States; Remote - Massachusetts, United States; Remote - Michigan, United States; Remote - Nevada, United States; Remote - New York, United States (All Other); Remote - North Carolina, United States; Remote - Ohio, United States; Remote - Pennsylvania, United States; Remote - Texas, United States; Remote - Utah, United States
Cloud Services Product Manager
Location: Remote United States, (Round Rock, TX preferred)
Showcasing excellence and innovation at every stage, Product Management is responsible for the cross-functional management of products or solutions through their entire life cycle. Using a wealth of technical and industry experience, we work across functional areas to implement our products or solutions. We undertake thorough analysis of the markets to ensure we maximize profitability and adjust our product strategies to respond to competition. Our role also involves acting as subject matter experts for internal and external product events or partner meetings. Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Cloud ServicesProduct Manager on our Dell Cloud Services team in the United States.
What you’ll achieve
As a member of the Cloud Services Product Management team, you will assist in defining and developing requirements for tools and platforms associated with the delivery of Dell’s new Apex Lifecycle Cloud Services. You will specify requirements for new service Add-Ons and Standalone Managed Services to complement the existing base service offer portfolio in order to complete the customer experience. The role requires a motivated and seasoned individual with excellent communication skills and an attention to detail.
Dell Technologies Services (DTS), a key area of growth for Dell Technologies, is looking for Senior Product Managers with a confident, risk taking mindset to help us build a world class APEX Cloud Services portfolio. In this role you will help drive the vision, strategy, leadership and overall success for the next generation of Dell Technologies Cloud Services. We strongly believe that the Product Manager is the GM and proxy P&L owner philosophy for their portfolio of products. The Product Manager is the voice of the customer and will be responsible for product strategy and management of a Cloud Services offer from creation, launch, to end-of-life. You will be in a dynamic environment with other motivated, talented individuals who inspire greatness in their teammates. Our unique position as a technology leader ensures that you’ll always be challenged in your work and supported in reaching your most ambitious goals. We are making huge bets and fast progress to bring Cloud to our customers – wherever they may be! If you want to join the ‘ground-floor’ of a massive transformational effort and feel excited by the opportunity to use technology to define new computing paradigms and business opportunities – this role may be just the right opportunity for you!
In This Job, You Will:
- Own product portfolio strategy, roadmap, and goals for APEX Cloud Service Add-Ons such as (Residency, Migration, Advanced Configuration, etc.)
- Own product portfolio strategy, roadmap, and goals for Standalone Managed Services for Multivendor environments such as (Compute, Networking, Storage, Data Protection, and Workloads) that may coexist with APEX Cloud Services.
- Ensure that product/solution features and specifications reflect requirements from APEX Cloud Services as well as align with standalone existing offers.
- Collaborate with other Product Managers, Engineering leaders and architects to align product strategies into comprehensive service portfolios for both CAPEX and OPEX sales motions.
- Work across all functional areas, gathering inputs, updating product plans and roadmaps, and communicating the impact of decisions to all stakeholders
- Prioritize features and tools, applying budget, timeline and other constraints
- Review product/ solution evaluation metrics from multiple sources and ensures they are incorporated in future versions.
- 12-15 years of professional Product Management experience in the Enterprise Information Technology Industry with a Bachelor’s degree; or 8+ years with a Master’s degree; or commensurate experience
- Experience defining Cloud service offers and/or service catalogs for IaaS, PaaS or SaaS or prior experience with Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, and/or Google Cloud Platform related services
- Familiarity with Customer Success Functions
- Ability to lead cross-functional global teams to define and achieve high value objectives
- Experience defining projects, collecting requirements, writing detailed functional specifications, coordinating efforts to scope, schedule and deploy new feature sets
- Pragmatic Marketing Certification
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job ID: R078903