Dell EMC VMware Synergy Inside Sales Rep
- Round Rock, Texas
We believe that progress lives at the intersection of technology and humanity, and that our role is to bring innovation to people everywhere to drive progress around the world. Every member of our team plays a critical role in bringing our purpose to life — through our work, passion and commitment to do the absolute best we can for our company, our customers and each other.
What makes a successful Inside Sales Rep?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Problem Solver
- Relationship Oriented
- Effective Communicator
Dell VMware Synergy Inside Sales Rep - Round Rock, TX
Are you an Inside Sales Rep who has experience in Software Solutions and Infrastructure, we want you to talk to you about joining our Dell VMWare Inside Sales team. Sales Professionals on our Dell VMware team have a passion for helping customers achieve transformational business outcomes using disruptive technologies and solutions. Being part of Dell Technologies Sales means you will find stability, collaboration, and most importantly, a long-term, positive financial future with an amazing company culture.
What makes this exciting
The ISR will help DSAT penetrate deeper into the Dell Technologies Enterprise Preferred accounts with programmatic plays and consistent touch to drive revenue. The ISR will partner closely with VMware and Dell Technologies account executives to drive joint sales opportunities that deliver a better together customer experience and accelerate synergy revenue between both companies. The role will also allow the ISR to develop a skillset for future roles within VMware and/or Dell Technologies.
The EP ISR will drive and own the consistency required to build pipeline (account planning), sustain partnership guidelines (teaming agreements) and deliver accretive growth (white space).
- Facilitate account planning and teaming sessions for Enterprise Preferred and lower end of enterprise business
- Own/update Teaming Agreements with the joint team Account Execs
- Attend weekly Dell Technology team calls and consistently share the VMware GTM message during those calls
- Assist our Workforce Transformation pursuit leader in following up with account teams and maintaining a cadence for those opportunities
- Identify VMware white space campaigns for out quarter managed sales opportunities
- Articulate the full range of VMware technologies, products, and services and identify how these products and services align to customer needs
- Collaborate with colleagues, cross-functionally to support the sales strategy.
How your experience will help you hit the ground running:
- 1-3 years of software or enterprise selling experience
- Prior experience working for Dell EMC or VMware strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
- Track record of high achievement within Sales, or a relatable field
- You love collaborating across teams and are personable, effective and extraordinarily organized
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Leveraging these skills to sell competitive products is something you genuinely enjoy.
- You may have experience working in a high-performance team and thrive in a fast-paced stimulating environment
- You are coachable and open to receiving and acting on feedback to improve results
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 150,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
From developing brand new accounts to driving expansion across existing accounts, our Inside Sales team transforms opportunity into action every day. Whether focusing on a geographical area, product line, industry, channel or market segment, their goal is the same: to develop relationships with the end-users of the organization and generate meaningful sales. They are the direct line between our ground-breaking portfolio of product solutions and the desks of satisfied customers.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.Job Family: Sales Inside-Sales-Rep Inside-Sales Job ID: R066547
Global Sales at Dell
We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere so they can transform the way they work and live. Join our sales team and be a part of our story.Learn More About Global Sales
Learn what it's like to work in the Round Rock Office.Explore this location
Rewards & Development
It's simple. We believe in rewarding our team members for a job well done, investing in their professional development and filling the majority of our open positions internally.
Health & Wellness
As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle. These benefits are based on your location, so please ask your recruiter for more details.
Dell’s Connected Workplace program offers new ways to work and enables eligible team members to choose the style that best fulfills their needs, both in their job and their personal life.
You may be eligible for other programs in your location including employee purchase program, paid time away from work, financial and savings programs and more. Talk to your recruiter for more details on what benefits programs are available in your location.
Our culture is defined by our values and made real every day by how we work and lead. We know our culture is the foundation for all we’ve achieved, and for all the success ahead of us. Don't take it just from us – see what our employees say in our annual "Tell Dell" results.
- 90% My leader cares about my well-being both professionally and personally.
- 93% I am proud that I never have to worry about Dell Technologies showing up in a headline damaging our ethical reputation.
- 90% My job means more to me than just a paycheck and benefits
- 94% I believe flexible work arrangements (e.g., working remote, mobile, telework, etc.) at Dell Technologies contribute positively to our performance as a company.