EBIA Solution ArchitectRound Rock, Texas 02/14/2020
Consultant IT Architect
Round Rock, Texas
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Consultant Architect on our IT Architecture team in Round Rock, Texas .
Dell creates technology solutions for a changing world. Our IT Architecture team translates our customers’ business requirements into total enterprise-wide solutions. It takes deep technical knowledge to create architectural designs that exceed service requirements. We’re skilled in analyzing the customer’s business goals, objectives, needs and general business environment to create technical system solutions. Our expertise includes integrating hardware, processes, methodologies and software into the customer environment.
As a thought leader, leading change and partnering with other teams to deliver leading edge solutions in a complex environment, you will have reposnibility for delivering valuable outcomes with global impact.
- Participates in and may occasionally lead stakeholder presentations at the senior leadership/executive level
Participates in setting strategic direction and core processes for the Dell Data organisation and stakeholder organisations
Regularly mentors and reviews work of less experienced team members
Provides leadership as needed within the Data organisation in every interaction
Implements some or all of the architecture for products, services and technologies
Inputs to and may evaluate and review enterprise-wide total systems solutions designs
Viewed as technical thought leader in one or more technologies
Leads research, discovery, planning, and implementation efforts to improve business processes
Participates actively in Solution Architecture Reviews for projects, applications, and infrastructure
- Deep and broad knowledge of leading data technologies and their applications including some of Kafka/Spark/Streamsets/Informatica, Teradata/SAP/Hadoop/POstGres/MemSQL/SQLServer/Oracle, TensorFlow,/R/Python,Juypter,MPP/Graph/ObjectStore, PCF, Tableau, Buiness Objects/PowerBI, Azure/A3
- Data modelling, prepration, taxonomy approaches and principles of data architecture and design
- Understanding of Marketing tools and technologies, customer data management and customer MDM principles and techniques, and Marketing operating models
- 5-10 years experience in a Data devliery, design, architecture role
- Works effectively with globally dispersed stakehodlers, colleagues and peers.
- Knowledge and experience of Industry best-practices in the application of data to drive marketing outcomes
- Agile at scale delivery
- Enterprise architecture frameworks and principles
- Experience of leading Agile teams as a produt owner, anchor, or other leadership roles in IT
- AI/ML analysis and design, principles and operating models
- Data science practice & decision making
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re ready to lead the way in IT architecture development, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Closing date: 28 February 2020
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Information-Technology Job ID: R055431