To learn more about how Dell Technologies is supporting our communities, customers, partners and team members, please visit our COVID-19 response site.
Federal Dell VMware Inside Product Specialist
Primary Location: Round Rock, Texas
Additional Location(s): Round Rock, Texas
Federal Dell VMware Inside Product Specialist – D.C. Metro Area or Round Rock, TX
Are you an Inside Sales Rep who has experience in Software Solutions and Infrastructure in the Federal sector, we want you to talk to you about joining our Federal Dell VMWare Inside Sales team. Sales Professionals on our Dell VMware team have a passion for helping customers achieve transformational business outcomes using disruptive technologies and solutions. Being part of Dell Technologies Sales means you will find stability, collaboration, and most importantly, a long-term, positive financial future with an amazing company culture.
What makes this exciting (Responsibilities):
- Effectively articulates the value proposition associated with dell and VMware’s products and services to Federal customers.
- Recommends business solutions considering customer needs and Dell interests.
- Builds relationships with customers based on knowledge of Dell’s technology, products, and services.
- Stays abreast of current industry trends and how Dell’s customers are being impacted to help solve specific market challenges in targeted industries.
- Leverages cross-functional resources to achieve results/meet customer needs.
- Effectively prioritizes multiple demands while ensuring customer needs are
How your experience will help you hit the ground running (Requirements)
- Undergraduate degree and 4+ years of relevant industry experience
- Basic knowledge of VMWare technology, products, and services and is able to identify how these products and services align to customer needs.
- General understanding of the Federal market with previous experience preferred.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
From developing brand new accounts to driving expansion across existing accounts, our Inside Sales team transforms opportunity into action every day. Whether focusing on a geographical area, product line, industry, channel or market segment, their goal is the same: to develop relationships with the end-users of the organization and generate meaningful sales. They are the direct line between our ground-breaking portfolio of product solutions and the desks of satisfied customers.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job ID: R071889