Partner Program Strategy ConsultantRemote - Texas, United States, Round Rock, Texas, United States 10/07/2019
Dell EMC Partner Program Strategy Consultant
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 155,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself.
The Dell EMC Partner Program Strategy team is looking for a Channel Consultant who will be responsible for:
- Responsible to drive thought leadership around future program design to drive growth and business performance
- Interfaces with regional strategy and program teams to ensure Global program is incorporating regional needs; as well as Business Unit (BU) representatives.
- Responsible for end to end program strategy from business problem through to idea generation, influence and execution
- Comfortable managing Complex Business problems and driving outcome focused programs
- Works with cross functional stakeholders to ensure Program success, including but not limited to: Legal, Marketing, Finance, Sales Planning, Training etc
- Identifies key KPIs, and measure the program success against these KPIs, driving design change where necessary to best meet the needs of the business.
Qualifications and Experience
- Undergraduate degree and 8-10 years relevant experience or Graduate degree and 8 years relevant experience.
- Knowledge of business and marketing strategy, concepts tools and techniques; organizational skills and project management skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills including storytelling abilities and PowerPoint acumen
- Marketing, Strategy or Consulting experience preferred.
- Availability for travel up to 20% of the time
- Educational background: Marketing or Business Administration with background in top schools.
- Fluent in English.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Remote Job ID: R036243
Related Job Opportunities
- OEM Account Executive - Austin, TX (remote) Texas
- Senior Load Balancing and Automation Engineer (Austin / Round Rock, TX – may consider Remote from within TX) Multiple Locations
- Digital Design Consultant – PMO Multiple Locations