Primary Location: Round Rock, Texas
Hopkinton, Massachusetts, United States; Remote - Alabama, United States; Remote - Arkansas, United States; Remote - Florida, United States; Remote - Illinois, United States; Remote - Kentucky, United States; Remote - Louisiana, United States; Remote - Massachusetts, United States; Remote - Michigan, United States; Remote - Minnesota, United States; Remote - Missouri, United States; Remote - Oklahoma, United States; Remote - Tennessee, United States; Remote - Texas, United States; Remote - Wisconsin, United States
It’s hard to put a price on driving human progress, but when you’re operating in a competitive business environment, you need innovative pricing strategies. Our Pricing team within Sales Operations is responsible for developing, implementing and evaluating these strategies. We conduct research and competitive pricing analysis and monitor the ongoing business environment to ensure Dell Technologies maintains a competitive market position.
Join us as a Pricing Advisor on our Dell Financial Services team in Round Rock, TX or anywhere in the US (100% remote) to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
DFS Commercial Pricing is responsible for structuring commercial leases and loans in support of the DFS commercial sales teams, which includes Maintaining high quality sales support while delivering optimal returns to Dell by engaging in value-add activities that deliver actionable analysis and solutions.
- Partner with sales teams to drive the business toward performance objectives; Focus on growth, margin maximization, and cash flow optimization
- Provide deal structure expertise & pricing recommendations that improve win rates and ROE while mitigating business/financial risk
- Recognize and adjust the needs of the business by following market conditions and developing a strong financial services acumen
- Facilitate executive deal reviews to the DFS leadership; Incorporate comprehensive financial analytics & obtain buy-in of dependent teams and related stakeholders where necessary
- Understand how financial services supports and impacts Dell’s core business objections
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Bachelor’s degree required in Finance / MBA or a related field
- Two to Five years of experience in Finance or Accounting preferred
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills are required.
- Self-starter and Proactive in recommending new approaches to developing pricing strategy.
- Must be highly proficient in PowerPoint and Excel
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job ID: R094354