Senior Product Manager, Customer Experience - Remote US
Primary Location: San Diego, California
Remote - Arizona, United States; Remote - California, United States (All Other); Remote - California, United States (Bay Area); Remote - Colorado, United States; Remote - Connecticut, United States (All Other); Remote - Connecticut, United States (NY Metro); Remote - Florida, United States; Remote - Georgia, United States; Remote - Illinois, United States; Remote - Indiana, United States; Remote - Kansas, United States; Remote - Massachusetts, United States; Remote - Michigan, United States; Remote - Missouri, United States; Remote - Nevada, United States; Remote - New York, United States (All Other); Remote - New York, United States (NY Metro); Remote - North Carolina, United States; Remote - Ohio, United States; Remote - South Carolina, United States; Remote - Tennessee, United States; Remote - Texas, United States; Remote - Utah, United States; Remote - Wisconsin, United States
Senior Customer Experience Product Manager
Location: Remote United States
Product Development Management is a fast-paced environment where innovative thinking is prized. Our team focuses on the delivery of products or computer-based systems for external customers. We lead and deliver the entire lifecycle from product definition and planning through to production and release. We also oversee modifications, upgrades and maintenance of the product or product line. And to make the whole process run smoothly and seamlessly, we’re experts in project management, from initiation through to delivery, and liaise with other departments on technical matters.
As a member of the Cloud Services Product Management team, you will assist in defining and developing requirements to deliver the best end-to-end customer support experience possible for Dell’s new Apex Cloud Services. The role requires a motivated and seasoned individual with excellent communication skills and an attention to detail.
You will be in a dynamic environment with other motivated, talented individuals who inspire greatness in their teammates. Our unique position as a technology leader ensures that you’ll always be challenged in your work and supported in reaching your most ambitious goals.
Join us as a Sr. Customer Experience Product Manageron our Product Services team to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
In This Job, You Will:
- Own the overall Customer Experience strategy, roadmap, goals and success metrics for the Services and Support function for Dell Apex Cloud services
- Ensure alignment of Customer Experience initiatives and requirements with overall Apex Cloud customer journeys
- Optimize the customer experience by ensuring Dell Apex Cloud Services teams have the tools, resources, and policies to exceed the customer’s expectations
- Partner with other Apex Product Managers, Engineering, UX and Go-to-market teams to develop and launch the product
- Identify improvement opportunities based on direct feedback from customers and Customer Success Managers.
- 12-15 years of professional Product Management in the Enterprise Information Technology Industry with a Bachelor’s degree; or 8+ years with a Master’s degree; or commensurate experience
- Experience with CX (Customer Experience web design that drive high-impact results and ease of use)
- Solid understanding of customer journeys and identifying measurable areas of improvement
- Desire to address highly complex problems, systems, and interactions
- Team player, supporting and promoting team accomplishments with a proven ability to drive change through influence and collaboration across a matrix organization in a highly fluid environment
- SaaS Applications experience
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.