Project/Program Management Sr. AdvisorRound Rock, Texas 01/11/2019
Project/Program Mgmt Sr Advisor
Round Rock, TX
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and the technology we provide transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We recognize that over 100,000 employees across six continents have different interests and aspirations. We inspire, challenge and respect each and every one of them, every day. And we provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself!
Consumers and Businesses have become highly sophisticated in their buying habits which are driven by advanced technology enabling fast decision making. Our Dell Financial Services Digital footprint is constantly changing to adapt to the marketplace and the implication to our business is complex when we operate in a multichannel environment. We are looking for a talented individual where the customer is centric to your thinking along with delivering simple solutions to our end users.
• As a multi-faceted product owner, you define business requirements and product vision for Digital Commerce but not limited to: online commerce, community engagement, lead user innovation, and offline commerce.
• As a relentless customer advocate, you drive friction reduction across DFS Commerce experiences
• As a champion of product innovation, you constantly push the envelope for customer experience to the next level through ideation and execution.
• As a data-driven and customer-obsessed strategist, you conduct thorough competitive analysis to formulate product differentiations, and perform financial analysis, including business case formation, monitoring, and reporting.
• As the "Mini-CEO" of your products, you lead cross-functional teams in a matrix organization to deliver quality products on time, and work closely with the IT organization to architect and develop the best technical solution
• As a standards setter and gate keeper, you define product, ensure requirements are met, designs are to specification, tasks are completed on time, user stories and bugs are prioritized and fixed, as well as success criteria and metrics are in place and measured.
• Bachelor Degree Required, MBA Preferred and 8+ years’ experience in a technology or banking industry
• A proven track record of delivering initiatives from conception through completion on time, within budget and on or beyond scope, and has succeeded in delivering technology products/services in a high growth environment and will have thrived in ambiguity and shifting priorities.
• Sound business judgment as well as ability to think creatively, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, scope technical requirements and prioritize
• Demonstrated experience of being a strong leader who can prioritize well, communicate clearly and compellingly and effectively influence across cross functional teams
• Experience working with IT teams to define, scope and prioritize product requirements.
• Passionate about generating creative ideas for growing the business
• Strong understanding of technical implementation of product ideas, and the ability to build relationships Business and IT organizations
• Solid analytical skills and experience with quantitative analysis, funnel management, customer acquisition and retention.
• Exhibits excellent judgment and ability to think strategically and at the same time stay on top of tactical execution.
• Curiosity to dive deep into metrics, to understand key drivers and whether they are the correct or best metrics to measure/manage a business or process
• Have a desire to participate in change and appreciate a dynamic environment
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.Job Family: Business-Support Job ID: R86113
Related Job Opportunities
- Exec Admin 2 Texas
- Human Resources - Organization and Talent Project Manager Texas
- Sr. Advisor, Data Science Texas
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.