RPA Project Manager / Senior AnalystRound Rock, Texas 12/02/2019
RPA Project Manager / Senior Analyst
Round Rock, TX
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
Innovative projects that deliver cutting edge results do not run themselves. Project and Program Management within Business Support ensure projects run seamlessly, from start to finish. Our team manages projects or leads others managing projects — ensuring cross-functional teams work collaboratively and effectively. We oversee initial plans, set budgets, track project activities and communicate milestones to key stakeholders.
The Commercial Ops Transformation Office (COTO) is seeking a motivated Project Manager to lead process automation and improvement efforts using Robotics, Advanced Analytics, OCR, Machine Learning, and similar AI technologies. Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Assess current business practices and drive innovation & efficiencies
- Coordinate all project activities and engage stakeholders
- Complete project deliverables accurately and timely
- Present regular updates to senior management & executives
- Ensure compliance with DFS policies and RPA COE governance
- Support the Commercial Audit Team in projects and audits
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Knowledge of Dell Financial Services systems and processes
- Persistent, overcomes obstacles and drives for success
- Technically inclined, creative mindset, deals well with ambiguity
- Fast learner, highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Personable, collaborative, responsible, holds others accountable
The following qualifications will distinguish candidates:
- Bachelors degree in business, finance, computer science or related field
- Familiarity with Robotic Process Automation & Digital Transformation
- Experience in managing projects, knowledge of PM and SDLC
- Training in process improvement tools and methodologies
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you share our passion for data and you’re keen to play a key role in driving progress, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Business-Support Job ID: R046036
Related Job Opportunities
- Data Protection Regional Business Operations Consultant (AMER) Multiple Locations
- Privacy Strategy and Operations Lead Multiple Locations
- Technical Project Manager-Data Enablement Texas