Sales Operations Specialist - DellRound Rock, Texas, Nashville, Tennessee, United States;Remote - Tennessee, United States;Remote - Texas, United States 04/01/2019
Are you ready to work on world changing technologies? Today, organizations need to move with increased agility and insight to grow and thrive. Dell Boomi is one of the hottest tech companies in the SaaS/Cloud industry, named a Leader for the third year in a row in the Gartner Enterprise iPaaS Magic Quadrant and recently recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the best workplaces. Our award-winning, patented technology is transforming the world of integration by making enterprise-class integration technology accessible and affordable to companies of all sizes. Dell Boomi provides the foundation on which your business can evolve and innovate. According to a recent survey by Vanson Bourne, connected businesses are far outpacing their competitors. We help organizations connect everything and engage everywhere across any channel, device or platform. More than 7,000 organizations are using Boomi to run better, faster and smarter.
Organizations across industries and geographies are seeking faster and smarter ways to modernize their digital infrastructure. But the increasing complexities of application and data integration is a growing challenge. And with the accelerating pace of business, companies can’t afford to spend months on complex and resource-intensive integration projects.
The Dell Boomi cloud-native platform provides revolutionary speed and ease for connecting any combination of on-premise or cloud-based applications for automating business process. Our unified platform includes robust support for core integration, master data, API, EDI and workflow management, all based on one unified, “low-code” development environment. By tapping the power of the Boomi platform, any organization can significantly shorten project times, reduce costs, streamline processes and boost productivity. Our technologies connect applications, assure data quality and automate workflows.
Working at Dell Boomi means doing what you love. We hire trailblazers with an entrepreneurial spirit who can solve challenging problems, make a real impact in technology and want to build something big. If you are passionate about solving hard problems, enjoy working with world-class people and developing cutting edge technology, you should explore a career with Boomi. Learn more at http://www.boomi.com/ or visit Boomi Careers.
- Solid understanding of the Dell and EMC Order Management systems & processes
- Can use SFDC to create & edit reports & dashboards
- Strong excel skills
- Detail oriented
- Strong written & communication skills
- Creative problem solving to identify solutions
- Comfortable creating and running SFDC reports to track orders and problems
- Using SFDC establish reporting & dashboards for the Boomi Dell sales teams to report on business performance and to identify trends
- Identify process improvements, design solutions and communicate new solutions
- Works closely with Dell ISR, ISM, S&P teams to assist and provide consultation re: the Order management processes through Dell systems
- Works closely with the EMC order management teams to assist and provide consultation re: the Order management processes through EMC systems
- Demonstrates & uses their understanding of the Dell & EMC customer structures: segmentations, customer numbers, APID, GUID, UCID for order problem solving
- Answer inquiries around Dell Sales compensation status with required research
- Works with Boomi sales organization and Boomi Deal Desk for overall SFDC Hygiene: Is Dell is labelled correctly in Oppty, correct Partner account (run reports to identify errors), missing Affinity ID, proactive reports
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Dell Boomi Product Overview: Boomi product overviewJob Family: Sales Sales-Operations-Job-Family-Group Job ID: R44621
Related Job Opportunities
- Inside Sales Acct Mgmt. (Global Client & Compute Solutions) Texas
- Managing Director, Legal Counsel - Commercial/SLED/Public Sales Multiple Locations
- Inside Sales Manager - Round Rock, TX Texas