Senior Advisor, Product MarketingHopkinton, Massachusetts, Round Rock, Texas, United States;Santa Clara, California, United States 05/23/2019
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Product Marketing Manager in Santa Clara CA or Hopkinton MA.
As a global business with game-changing products, there’s always scope for Dell to grow sales and expand market share. So a highly skilled Product Marketing team is essential. Our team has real vision. They develop and implement strategic approaches to solutions and technology marketing that put our products and services at the forefront of our customers’ minds. Always ready to adjust strategies in response to market change and competition, the team works closely with sales, product partners and vendors. Crucially, their remit goes beyond the customer value proposition to making sure product development is informed by customer insights.
- Create marketing plans for Dell networking software and open networking partners
- Work collaboratively with Dell employees as well as VMware, Big Switch, Cumulus, Pluribus, and other Dell NW partners
- Build end-to-end plans including content and enablement for your topic areas
- Bachelors degree
- Experience in product marketing role - creating messages, launching products, enabling various audience
- Proven ability to work well with others as we are a highly collaborative team
- Strong communication skills - written, verbal, visual
- MBA would be helpful
- Video editing and animation
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re excited by the prospect of marketing ground-breaking innovations to a global audience, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Closing date: xx xxxxxxxxx 20xx.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Marketing Job ID: R77687
Related Job Opportunities
- Digital Marketing Analytics Sr. Program Manager Texas
- Senior Advisor, Product Marketing, Dell EMC Cloud Marketing Multiple Locations
- Senior Consultant, Competitive Intelligence Multiple Locations