Senior Product Manager- Dell Digital (Celonis)
Primary Location: Round Rock, Texas
Senior Product Manager- Dell Digital (Celonis)
Join us as a Product owner on our Process mining and Data Science team in Round Rock to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Product Owner, you will be responsible for driving our digital transformation journey within our Dell Digital Process Mining team. This team owns process mining and data science function for Dell Digital and responsible for driving Celonis/process mining implementations across several lifecycles in Dell Technologies
- Analyze customer behaviour and business performance to design and develop new and innovative analytics solutions/products using process mining techniques (Celonis)
- Lead end-to-end process mining product development beginning with understanding the user requirements to successfully delivering products in a production environment
- Leverage analytical insights to drive operational efficiencies and improve key business IT metrics
- Lead cross-functional engagement to define problem statements, collect data, build analytical models and make recommendations
- Create user-stories in TFS and conduct all critical agile ceremonies
- Build artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) prototypes with data scientists and partner with AI ML Platform engineering team
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent professional experience.
- 6 to 8 years of related experience in a professional role with a Bachelor’s degree; or 4 to 6 years with a Master’s degree.
- Experience as product manager embedded with software engineering teams operating in Agile methodologies such as Lean Software Development, Extreme Programming or equivalent.
- Self-directed and ability to build products that drive tangible user outcomes in a fast-paced environment.
- Create user-stories in TFS and conduct all agile ceremonies
- Strong and demonstrable external client facing skills specifically in the areas of communication, issue and escalation management, with demonstrated ability to drive cross-functional decision making for highly technical solutions. Strong analytics capability and good knowledge of analytical problem-solving techniques/frameworks; must be able to deal with large volumes of data
- Experience with Python, Hadoop and SQL
- Software engineering experience
- Experience in process mining/Celonis.
- Undergraduate degree in a related technical field i.e. computer science, data mining, business analytics, data science
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.Job ID: R084747