Sr Consultant, Internal Strategy (USA Remote)
Primary Location: Round Rock, Texas
Houston, Texas, United States; Remote - Texas, United States; San Antonio, Texas, United States
Sr Consultant, Internal Strategy
Join us as an SrConsultant, Internal Strategy in our Dell Technologies Services Strategy team to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
We are seeking an exceptional leader and a forward thinker to work with us on key strategic initiatives. We are a small team largely comprised of former top tier management consultants responsible for defining and executing strategic programs for Dell Technologies Services. We work collaboratively across Dell Services, other Dell Business Units, corporate development, and partners. The team is responsible for both organic and inorganic strategic programs which include growth strategy, operational improvements, transformations, M&A, etc. In this role you will work on highly complex problems, providing insight into the strategic issues which are forefront in the minds of the Executive Leadership Team. You will gain exposure to senior-level decision-making and establish relationships across all areas of the company.
- Work with lines of business to address a strategic product opportunity
- Develop a global or regional growth plan or business case
- Manage cross-functional teams to drive a comprehensive set of actions
- Create a route-to-market strategy
- Assess the attractiveness of investment alternatives
- Help to improve business unit or sales productivity and operating performance
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 10-15 years of related experience in a technology sector
- Experience working as a Strategy Consultant in a large enterprise environment
- Proficiency leading and managing multiple workstreams, project teams and informal teams
- Outstanding problem solving, structuring, analytical, and mentorship skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including experience presenting to executive/C-level stakeholders; ability to influence without direct authority
- Ability to effectively work at all levels of the organization to drive results/change; flexibility to quickly adapt to new challenges
- Self-direction and motivation with the ability to operate independently; comfort with ambiguity
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, etc.)
- Prior experience at a top management consulting firm
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job ID: R108807