Sr. Product Manager, eCommerce
Primary Location: Round Rock, Texas
Looking for a career at a company that seeks to shape the future and develop technologies that drive human progress? Interested in disrupting the B2B eCommerce landscape? Eager to contribute to a business that continues to grow exponentially in a global environment? If so, this is the right role for you.
Dell Technologies’ Global eCommerce Experiences represents an incredible opportunity to address a vast market segment and customer base and is an area of high interest for Dell. We are focused on building scalable solutions that enable our business customers and partners to get their systems integrated with Dell to support their B2B commerce needs. The needs of these customers are different from those of the traditional Dell customer, so we are redesigning everything from how we display and price our products, to how we provide the right customer experience and connectivity to Dell to offer unparalleled solutions at scale.
Dell Premier (our Global B2B eCommerce platform) is live in 40 countries, including the US, United Kingdom, Germany, France, China, Japan, India, and Canada. serving thousands of business customers in multiple languages and currencies. In 2020 we reached $16 billion+ in annualized sales. We are continuing to expand, and we are looking for strong leaders to help us get there. Businesses have different needs and this team focusses on addressing those needs in everything we do.
We are looking for experienced product managers and creative problem solvers with technical backgrounds who are comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. Product managers at Dell are expected to quickly understand organizational and product goals and map them to technology outcomes. They must be able to divide tasks across a team and manage execution. They are fully responsible for delivering and operating the features they design and own and are held to high quality standards.
Specifically, this Senior Product Manager will:
- Own the vision and product roadmap for Dell’s B2B eCommerce experience, working with stakeholders across the company.
- Work with other eCommerce Product Managers, Product Owners and Cross Product Leads to jointly craft solutions in support of our customers’ needs.
- Work with partners and customers to increase adoption of our platform and capabilities.
- Create and drive pilots for new ways of integrating business customers into the Dell B2B ecosystem
- Collaborate with sales and account teams to expand and grow the number of customers using our B2B eCommerce platform.
The role is inherently cross-functional. You will work closely with User Experience/Design, Engineering, Online operations, and Executive teams to bring products and programs to life. You will proactively identify and resolve strategic issues. For this you must build effective working relationships with peers around the world.
Required skills include core product management skills, like opportunity assessment, product definition, and customer feedback mechanisms, as well as strong technical, program/project management, and executive communication skills.
- 8+ years of experience with consistent career progression
- 5+ years of software product management experience launching customer-facing products
- Experience using data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions
- Exposure to agile software development methodology
- Experience working cross-functionally with key internal partners to get things done
- MBA or master’s degree in Engineering or Sciences
- Experience in the B2B industry with exposure to strategic procurement practices and processes, B2B eCommerce
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and experience presenting ideas to senior executives
Dell is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Dell is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Job ID: R080245