Sr. Strategic Program Design Consultant
Primary Location: Round Rock, Texas
Join us as a Sr. Strategic Program Design Consultant on our Engineering Development team in Round Rock to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Sr. Strategic Program Design Consultant you will be responsible for designing solutions that will effectively drive strategic technology transformation and business optimization priorities for Dell EMC support and deployment services as well as performing current state versus desired state gap assessment by conducting system and material flow studies and cross-functioning multi-stakeholder discussions. You will work with cross functional business stakeholders and learns to manage E2E program scopes.
- Focus on next generation designs that enable delivery across strategic focus areas such as cloud and managed services
- Learn and deliver in the respective program scope domain – Go To Market (Sales/offers), Deployment, Support, Supply Chain
- Transformation requirements gathering and driving process improvements from conception through implementation
- Drive strong financial and cost-based business outcome assessments
- Conduct reviews and readouts with Executive audience
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- MS (Engineering) or degree with strong design, business finance and strategic solutions acumen
- Ability to work in a very cross functional multi domain environment
- Strong program/business management skillset
- Strong communication and presentation (Exec level) skillset
- Proven ability to understand data and handle large data files to independently produce data results, business/optimization insights and cost/benefit assessment
- Operations knowledge preferred
- 8+ years of professional experience preferred
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and can do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.Job ID: R085623