Senior Asset Management Customer On-boarding Specialist - U.S. Remote with 25% - 50% travelAustin, Texas, Remote - Florida, United States;San Antonio, Texas, United States 06/15/2019
Senior Asset Management Customer On-boarding Specialist
U.S. Remote with 25% - 50% travel
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Senior Asset Management Customer On-hoarding Specialist on our Managed Services team in Austin, TX.
The Senior Asset Management Customer On-boarding Specialist is a member of a cross-functional team bringing on new Managed Service customers onto the asset management platform. The role will require prior experience in IT Asset Management - ITAM, and Systems development. The desired candidate will be detail and task oriented while at the same time capable of seeing the broader picture.
- Analyzing customer’s existing AM policies, processes and practices
- Gather and document unique customer requirements
- Ability to understand customer challenges and provide strategies to meet short term and long term objectives
- Develop and deploy a customized integrated solution deploying Dell’s ITAM Best Practices in the context of the customers systems, policies and aligning with their business objectives
- Create and manage implementation strategies for each customer implementation
- Provide regular status of progress against project milestones and deliverables
- Refine and document implementation processes and best practices for use on future projects
- 8+ years of related experience in a professional role with a Bachelor’s degree; or 6+ years with a Master’s degree; or 3+ years with a PhD; or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of related experience in IT Asset Management and industry tools.
- Should have a good understanding of both hardware and software asset management policies and procedures and best practices
- Experience deploying industry standard ITAM solutions like Flexera, SNOW Software, Aspera etc.
- Good working knowledge of ITSM systems like ServiceNow, Remedy, and End Point Management systems like SCCM, Workspace One etc.
- The ability to articulate to customers and stakeholder ITAM Methodologies and how ITAM and ITIL work together
- The ability to identify risks and assess the impact as well as develop mitigation strategies
- 25% to 50% travel to customer sites
IAITAM certifications: CSAM, CHAMP, CITAM
- ITIL v3 or v4
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Job Family: Professional-Services Remote
Job ID: R28258
If you’re ready to both champion and challenge world-class services on a global stage, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Related Job Opportunities
- Advisory Systems Engineer - Federal System Integrator (Melbourne/Orlando FL) Florida
- Advisory Systems Engineer - Federal Systems Integrators Florida
- Consultant, Enterprise Technical Services (I9) Florida