Data Center Sales Executive - San Francisco; Los Angeles; Oregon (Remote)Remote - California, United States (Bay Area), Remote - California, United States (All Other);Remote - California, United States (LA/Orange County);Remote - Oregon, United States;San Francisco, California, United States 02/10/2019
The Data Center Sales Executive will be responsible for acquiring and growing DellEMC's Data Center Products (Server, Storage, Networking, Services, and Enterprise Infrastructure) within their assigned accounts. This is a home office opportunity with expectations of 10 - 12 onsite sales calls per week. You will be expected to work within DellEMC's version of Salesforce to include Account Planning and research, Trip Reports, and Account Maintenance. You must be able to accurately forecast your business and grow pipeline within current quarter and outlying quarters. This is a high activity position with growth potential. This is a Remote opportunity and the ideal candidate will be based in San Francisco, Los Angeles or Oregon.
Responsible for the day to day management of Medium Business Accounts with focus on the Data Center. A cross-functional leader, working with both inside and outside support agencies, as well as Channel Partners to provide customized Data Center Solutions to our Customers.
- Interfaces directly with customers to ensure satisfaction with our storage solutions and maintain a positive ongoing relationship
- Full understanding of how our business model relates to selling our Data Center products and services
- Able to negotiate with others to achieve desired results/meet customer needs
- In-depth understanding of the Go to Market Strategy and value proposition
- Activity Driven Customer facing meetings
- Typically 5+ years of related experience in a relationship selling role with a bachelor’s degree
- Typically 5+ years of field sales experience
- Accurately forecast your business and the ability to grow pipeline quarter on quarter
- In-depth knowledge of strategic planning, company products and services
- In-depth oral, written, and presentation communication skills to interact with upper leadership, staff, vendors and clients
- Technical knowledge of storage, server, network
- Executive Level Sales Experience
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.Job Family: Sales Remote Job ID: R78162
Related Job Opportunities
- Account Exec 4, Services Sales California
- Director, Network Sales and Systems Engineering - Western Region (Remote) (Open) Multiple Locations
- Pre Sales Solution Architect Multiple Locations
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.