Dell Boomi GTM Strategy Director
Primary Location: San Francisco, California
GTM Strategy Director
Join us as a GTM Strategy Directory on our Boomi Flow and Boomi DCP GM Team in US to do the best work of your career and make a profound business impact.
What you’ll achieve
As GTM Strategy Director you will work with the GM to develop a Go To Market (GTM) Strategy that aligns with the overall Boomi business strategy cascade for Boomi Flow and Boomi Data Catalog and Preparation (DCP) product lines. You will analyze market forces, competitive landscape and existing sales and marketing strategies to assess what approach and marketing direction are necessary for greatest business impact. You will align these strategies with tactical marketing approaches and drive these to deliver maximum marketing contributed revenue.
- Co-develop GTM strategy for Boomi Data Catalog and Prep and Boomi Flow
- Analyze total addressable market for DCP and Flow to identify market opportunities
- Develop marketing plan
- Map marketing assets to funnel and identify gaps
- Forecast and drive marketing contributed revenue against planned tactics
- Articulate product messaging to align with marketing strategy and top level Boomi messaging
- Liaise with cross functional teams to help drive GTM plan
- Work with and direct marketing resources to achieve necessary objectives and revenue expectations for DCP and Flow within the existing Boomi GTM campaign team.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Must be personable and able to work with a diverse team
- Possess excellent communication skills with the ability to convey complex ideas and plans in a simple and compelling manner
- Passionate about problem solving and finding patterns across multiple dimensions
- Methodical and well organized, but open minded and flexible to new ideas and perspectives
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- MBA or strong understanding of B2B SaaS product strategy and B2B SaaS business models
- Proficiency or aptitude with data analytics tools such as Power BI or Qlik
- Strong Excel skills
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: DD Month YYYY
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job ID: R099353