Dell Boomi Success Assurance AdvisorRound Rock, Texas, San Francisco, California, United States 03/13/2019
Are you ready to work on world changing technologies? Today, organizations need to move with increased agility and insight to grow and thrive. Dell Boomi is one of the hottest tech companies in the SaaS/Cloud industry, named a Leader for the third year in a row in the Gartner Enterprise iPaaS Magic Quadrant and recently recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the best workplaces. Our award-winning, patented technology is transforming the world of integration by making enterprise-class integration technology accessible and affordable to companies of all sizes. Dell Boomi provides the foundation on which your business can evolve and innovate. According to a recent survey by Vanson Bourne, connected businesses are far outpacing their competitors. We help organizations connect everything and engage everywhere across any channel, device or platform. More than 7,000 organizations are using Boomi to run better, faster and smarter.
Organizations across industries and geographies are seeking faster and smarter ways to modernize their digital infrastructure. But the increasing complexities of application and data integration is a growing challenge. And with the accelerating pace of business, companies can’t afford to spend months on complex and resource-intensive integration projects.
The Dell Boomi cloud-native platform provides revolutionary speed and ease for connecting any combination of on-premise or cloud-based applications for automating business process. Our unified platform includes robust support for core integration, master data, API, EDI and workflow management, all based on one unified, “low-code” development environment. By tapping the power of the Boomi platform, any organization can significantly shorten project times, reduce costs, streamline processes and boost productivity. Our technologies connect applications, assure data quality and automate workflows.
Working at Dell Boomi means doing what you love. We hire trailblazers with an entrepreneurial spirit who can solve challenging problems, make a real impact in technology and want to build something big. If you are passionate about solving hard problems, enjoy working with world-class people and developing cutting edge technology, you should explore a career with Boomi. Learn more at http://www.boomi.com/ or visit Boomi Careers.
Boomi is actively seeking a Success Assurance Advisor based in Chesterbrook, PA or Round Rock, TX. As a successful candidate, you will actively engage with a large number of our volume customers.
- Manage a set of Midsize and Growth customers focused on success lifecycle and risk mitigation
- Leverage data-driven measures to ascertain customer health and proactively communicate with at-risk customers to maximize customer retention
- Drive maximum adoption of Dell Boomi Product and identify/drive product expansion opportunities via high value relationship with the client
- Success in the role is defined by regular customer communications that enhances business performance and ensure escalation of customer issues/feedback
- Develop a partnership with the customer and gain an in-depth understanding of the customer adoption plans, scope and approach of their adoption and impact on overall success metrics
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other teams (Finance, Product Management, Professional Services, Support, and Sales) for successful customer deployment
- Quickly familiarize with Dell Boomi products to help articulate their requirements (enhancements, fixes) internally and present the overall impact (technical, commercial)
- Cultivate customer advocates for referrals, case studies, speaking opportunities
- Proven track record in post-sales customer relationship management and acumen
- Ability to interact and communicate with different levels of customer stakeholders
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills
- Works well and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Drive continuous process improvement and efficiency
- Interest in and a self-starter in learning about new technologies
- Excellent procedural thinking skills
- Experience with enterprise integration tools, Middleware technology is a plus
- Track record with customer renewals management is a plus
- Experience using Gainsight or another Success Methodology platform.
- 3-5 years' experience
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Dell Boomi Product Overview: Boomi product overviewJob Family: Corporate-Development-&-Strategy Job ID: R88269
Related Job Opportunities
- Consultant, Executive Strategic Sponsor Business Development Multiple Locations
- Business Strategy Lead for Experience-Based Innovation Multiple Locations
- CCO Team Member Engagement Lead Texas