Dell Boomi Success Assurance AdvisorRound Rock, Texas, San Francisco, California, United States 02/08/2019
As a market and technology leader in integration platform as a service (iPaaS), Dell Boomi is one of the hottest tech companies in the SaaS/Cloud industry, named a Leader for the third year in a row in the Grtner Enterprise iPaaS Magic Quadrant. Our ward-winning, patented technology is transforming the world of integration by making enterprise-class integration technology accessible and affordable to companies of all sizes. Learn more at www.boomi.com
Boomi is actively seeking a Success Assurance Advisor based in Chesterbrook, PA or Round Rock, TX. As a successful candidate, you will actively engage with a large number of our volume customers.
- Manage a set of Midsize and Growth customers focused on success lifecycle and risk mitigation
- Leverage data-driven measures to ascertain customer health and proactively communicate with at-risk customers to maximize customer retention
- Drive maximum adoption of Dell Boomi Product and identify/drive product expansion opportunities via high value relationship with the client
- Success in the role is defined by regular customer communications that enhances business performance and ensure escalation of customer issues/feedback
- Develop a partnership with the customer and gain an in-depth understanding of the customer adoption plans, scope and approach of their adoption and impact on overall success metrics
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other teams (Finance, Product Management, Professional Services, Support, and Sales) for successful customer deployment
- Quickly familiarize with Dell Boomi products to help articulate their requirements (enhancements, fixes) internally and present the overall impact (technical, commercial)
- Cultivate customer advocates for referrals, case studies, speaking opportunities
- Proven track record in post-sales customer relationship management and acumen
- Ability to interact and communicate with different levels of customer stakeholders
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills
- Works well and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Drive continuous process improvement and efficiency
- Interest in and a self-starter in learning about new technologies
- Excellent procedural thinking skills
- Experience with enterprise integration tools, Middleware technology is a plus
- Track record with customer renewals management is a plus
- Experience using Gainsight or another Success Methodology platform.
- 3-5 years' experience
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.Job Family: Corporate-Development-&-Strategy Job ID: R88269
Related Job Opportunities
- Consultant, Sales Strategy and Operations Texas
- CCO Team Member Engagement Lead Texas
- Operations Lead - Planning & Strategy Texas
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.