Director, Demand GenerationSan Francisco, California 01/30/2019
Are you ready to work on world changing technologies? Today, organizations need to move with increased agility and insight to grow and thrive. Dell Boomi is one of the hottest tech companies in the SaaS/Cloud industry, named a Leader for the fifth year in a row in the Gartner Enterprise iPaaS Magic Quadrant and recently recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the best workplaces. Our award-winning, patented technology is transforming the world of integration by making enterprise-class integration technology accessible and affordable to companies of all sizes.
Dell Boomi provides the foundation on which your business can evolve and innovate. According to a recent survey by Vanson Bourne, connected businesses are far outpacing their competitors. We help organizations connect everything and engage everywhere across any channel, device or platform. More than 8,000 organizations are using Boomi to run better, faster and smarter.
Organizations across industries and geographies are seeking faster and smarter ways to modernize their digital infrastructure. But the increasing complexities of application and data integration is a growing challenge. And with the accelerating pace of business, companies can’t afford to spend months on complex and resource-intensive integration projects.
The Dell Boomi cloud-native platform provides revolutionary speed and ease for connecting any combination of on-premise or cloud-based applications for automating business process. Our unified platform includes robust support for core integration, master data, API, EDI and workflow management, all based on one unified, “low-code” development environment. By tapping the power of the Boomi platform, any organization can significantly shorten project times, reduce costs, streamline processes and boost productivity. Our technologies connect applications, assure data quality and automate workflows.
Working at Dell Boomi means doing what you love. We hire trailblazers with an entrepreneurial spirit who can solve challenging problems, make a real impact in technology and want to build something big. If you are passionate about solving hard problems, enjoy working with world-class people and developing cutting edge technology, you should explore a career with Boomi. Learn more at http://www.boomi.com/ or visit Boomi Careers.
Dell Boomi is looking for a talented, entrepreneurial individual to join our team as a Director of Demand Generation. In this role, you will be responsible for managing a team focused on designing, communicating, monitoring and continually improving integrated marketing campaigns, focused on marketing Dell Boomi’ industry-leading platform. The successful candidate will have bleeding-edge knowledge of demand generation and marketing operations best practices and possess a solid command of written and spoken English. The role requires a natural inclination to measure the effectiveness of marketing activities, strong project management skills, passion for working closely with sales, and the ability to think strategically and orchestrate many moving parts.
- Provide team leadership with a focus on establishing functional scale necessary to support rapid growth
- Oversee all Demand Generation team activity and align with corporate go to market strategy
- Define, create and execute integrated marketing campaigns to support Dell Boomi’s objectives around lead generation, company visibility and iPaaS category leadership
- Define campaign objectives, target audiences, strategies, and identify the optimum marketing mix of deliverables, events and media
- Help determine appropriate marketing assets including product collateral, email offers, and other tools as needed such as infographics, whitepapers, videos, social media content
- Ongoing project management of the execution of campaigns and programs including calendar/timelines, ROI/results, changes/improvements, managing vendors
- Communicate campaign plans and results to internal and external audiences and secure executive, regional and cross-functional support
- Collaborate closely with the BDR team on effective lead follow-up
- Utilize marketing automation best practices to track, monitor and report on results of programs
- Instill best practices marketing processes including the identification and implementation of key measurements and KPIs to demonstrate marketing effectiveness and ROI, delivering accountability and transparency in reporting across the organization
- Collaborate with sales leaders to plan, execute, and communicate the results of marketing programs to meet global and regional sales targets
Performance & Success Measures
- Marketing effectiveness measured through ROI, demand generation revenue attribution
- Implementation of processes and infrastructure impacting Demand Generation efficiency and execution
- Establish strong collaborative relationship across Boomi’s marketing and sales teams
- BS/BA degree, MBA preferred
- At least 12 years of marketing leadership driving significant growth and revenue in a high-growth, SaaS environment
- Results oriented, proven track record delivering marketing programs that drive significant growth and revenue in a high-growth, SaaS business
- Possess the presence and intellectual strength to influence and align internal stakeholders to execute around best-in-class marketing and go-to-market strategies
- Ensuring that Demand Generation team is operating effectively with other important parts of the organization
- A hands on and can also flawlessly execute complex marketing activities.
- Savvy in using data to deliver positive ROI, making decisions based on analytics and data to drive marketing efficiencies, effectiveness and collaboration.
- Thrives in a dynamic start-up environment with change and ambiguity
- Willingness to travel
Dell Boomi Product Overview: https://youtu.be/AcwMPny1uCo
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Company Description – Dell Technologies:
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dells team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team member’s health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Job Family: Corporate-Development-&-Strategy Job ID: R90134
Related Job OpportunitiesView All Opportunities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.