Sales DirectorSan Francisco, California, Remote - California, United States (All Other);Remote - California, United States (Bay Area);Remote - California, United States (LA/Orange County);Remote - Oregon, United States;Remote - Washington, United States 03/08/2019
Dell Boomi Sales Manager
Dell Boomi is the market-leading provider of on-demand integration technology and the creator of AtomSphere, the industry's #1 Integration Cloud. AtomSphere connects providers and customers of SaaS, cloud and on-premise applications via a pure SaaS integration platform that does not require software or appliances.
ISVs and businesses alike benefit by connecting to the industry's largest network of SaaS, PaaS, on-premise and cloud computing environments in a seamless and fully self-service model. Leading SaaS players and enterprise customers such as salesforce.com, NetSuite, RightNow, Marketo, Taleo, Zuora, Coupa, NASDAQ and Web MD rely on AtomSphere to accelerate time to market, increase sales, and eliminate the headaches associated with integration. Dell Boomi became part of Dell on November 2, 2010.
For more information about Boomi, visit http://www.boomi.com/.
- Establish sales through management of specific industry or product segment sales teams
- Attains team revenue and margin targets
- Ensures brand values are maintained
- Provides direction, development and inspiration to team members
- Manages the hiring, staffing and maintaining of a diverse and effective workforce
- Drive sales strategies and sales promotion campaigns
- Responsible for career development/planning, performance and pay discussions of team members
- Customarily and regularly engaged at client facilities
- Responsible for organizing cross functional teams' engagement with accounts
- Directly manages field based individual contributors and may manage subordinate leaders
- Sets focus for outside team and helps sets focus of vertical, business, channel, and/or segment
- Drives focus with cross-business functions
- Drives business process improvement efforts
- Understands complexities of the environment and works within Dell to solve complex business issues
- Collaborates with other functions to resolve escalations/customer issues quickly
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind:
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.Job Family: Sales Outside-Sales Job ID: R76611
Related Job Opportunities
- Sales Executive- Converged Systems ( Commercial) Multiple Locations
- Business Development Manager, Dell Alliance Multiple Locations
- Data Center Sales Executive- Commercial Oregon