Sales Executive- Converged Systems ( Commercial)San Francisco, California, Santa Clara, California, United States 05/21/2019
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself on our Converged Systems Sales team in San Francisco, CA.
The Converged Systems Sales team (CSS) of Dell EMC, leads the industry by offering an unmatched portfolio of converged infrastructure and hyper-converged infrastructure platforms, trusted by over 1,000 businesses and commercial organizations around the globe to power their IT initiatives.
Think you’re up to the challenge of CSS? We’re experiencing dramatic and unprecedented growth worldwide. It’s no surprise considering that we’re the company driving the future of Converged Infrastructure and Cloud Computing. It’s an industry with over $400 billion at stake and no one is better positioned for continued success than Dell EMC. Take your career to the next level and join our collaboration of bold thinkers who are developing the world’s most advanced converged infrastructure.
This opportunity is ideal for a proven sales professional with a hunter mentality and direct contacts and experience in the commercial account space.
This individual will target opportunities in the assigned region within large commercial accounts. Provide hands-on leadership and value to end-users in the areas of strategy, solution offerings, post-sales delivery capabilities and overall execution of the overall business plan.
This role is focused on hunting and farming sales opportunities to penetrate large accounts focused on promoting EMC Converged Platform solutions. Additional responsibilities include:
- Thoroughly understand and articulate the Division strategy, technical direction, capabilities and product solutions resulting in the ability to collaborate on all sales campaigns, respond quickly and effectively to RFP’s and to deliver technical and business presentations to all levels of decision makers
- Extensive coordination with finance to ensure cost proposals, cost models, rate structures and profit margins are correct, current and in compliance with Dell EMC standards
- Ensure value proposition meets the customer’s requirements and can be delivered within the proposed scope.
- Responsible for account and industry analysis, complex problem resolution and communication between clients, sales, management, and Federation sales teams. Design, develop, and deliver reports to senior leaders and executive level clients.
- Identify, evaluate, recruit and manage resources needed to successfully lead sales campaigns.
Expertise in complex sales campaigns focused on data center solutions. Highly organized and seasoned sales expert with exceptional relationship development skills coupled with a history of consistent goal achievement within a highly resource-matrixes environment. Additional:
- Experience and desire to work in a highly autonomous environment.
- Must have highly effective communication and presentation skills.
- Detailed, measurable experience in negotiating sales contracts.
- 7+ years of prominent, commercial account management experience. Must have at least 3+ years leading cross-functional resource teams resulting in quota attainment of $7+M
- Technical sales experience in the data center infrastructure market is extremely desirable.
- Excellent pipelining/forecasting/resource management/relationship management skills are essential to success.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Outside-Sales Sales Job ID: R68490
Related Job Opportunities
- Account Executive - Enterprise Storage California
- Account Executive, Enterprise Multiple Locations
- Data Center Sales Executive -(Commercial) California