Product Manager Advisor - Oracle EBS
Primary Location: Eldorado Do Sul, Brazil
Remote - Brazil (Sao Paulo)
Dell Digital Product Management Advisor
To drives a cross functional product team to discover and deliver a single product that creates measurable value for the company and users and to drive innovation in product development, we need forward-thinking people on our Dell Digital Core Accounting team. As part of this team, identify what the team should build next and why by extracting the best available information from business stakeholders and end users, define product and solution strategies and product roadmaps.
Join us as a Product Manager Advisor on our Dell Digital Core Accounting team in Brazil to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As an Dell Digital Product Management Advisor, you will be driving all aspects of strategy, roadmap, product backlog and prioritizations to achieve key Dell Program initiatives, including collaborating and coordinating across all IT and business segments. You will work with internal Accounting business and Dell Digital teams to deliver best value solutions for our business.
• Coordinate the development and execution of product backlog by working with product team to define, prioritize, and help planning of activities to meet strategy aligned with business.
• Ensure consistency and adherence to Dell Technologies standards, processes, and policies for all products
• Work with internal stakeholders, external customers & users to validate business; partners with engineers to drive alignment on those interests and ensure the development of key outcomes
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• At least 6 years of experience in Business System Analysis in Oracle EBS Financial modules (General Ledger and/or Fixed Assets) and at least one year professional experience with Agile process and practices as Project Owner.
• Good understanding of IT Project Management and SCRUM practices and techniques
• Great technical skills related to design, test and quality and strong leadership and client facing skills: communication, issue and escalation management
• Understanding of product model methodologies such as Lean, User Centered Design, and Extreme Programming
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: April, 29th 2020
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.