Regional Supply Chain Security Senior Advisor
Primary Location: Sao Paulo, Brazil
Regional Supply Chain Security Senior Advisor
Join us as a Regional Supply Chain Security Senior Advisor on our Global Operations team in Brazil to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
The ideal candidate will drive and oversee relevant security controls and identify new areas of improvement. This individual contributor role will be the regional face of the program in Brasil and must be comfortable supporting various business units and senior leadership stakeholders in a complex, matrixed environment covering numerous security areas.
- Responsible for managing Dell Regional Supply Chain Security (SCS) Program in Brasil, as assigned.
- Oversee strategic and operational performance of third-party risk management vendor’s tracking and recovery program, ensuring efficient use of budget and resources in order to reduce and mitigate risk to Dell’s supply chain.
- Maximize partnerships with multiple operational stakeholders, including Dell Fulfillment & Logistics, Trade Compliance, Legal, Treasury, Quality & Engineering, Sourcing, Manufacturing, Cyber Security and others to maintain a recognized Best in Class Global SCS Program.
- Evaluate existing security plans and recommend modifications to reduce risk in supply chain operations at both the regional and global level.
- Exercises control over regional budget and resources, policy formulation and planning.
- Stay up to date of significant developments and security industry intelligence in areas ranging from theft, tampering, insertion, data breaches and other criminal activities specifically related to supply chain activities and routinely assess potential impact on Dell’s end customers, shareholders and business operations.
- Define security processes and procedures as well as implement those procedures on behalf of the supply chain security team in each regional operation.
- Assist with Dell’s certification in various authorized economic operator (AEO) programs, as well as several other global and regional trade security initiatives which serve to benefit Dell’s customers and strategic interests (CTPAT, PIP, OEA etc.)
- Candidate will be asked to help influence Dell adherence to cybersecurity or product security related standards and programs, such as ISO, SAFECODE, NIST or relevant regional government-sponsors security policies
- Work directly with external providers servicing Dell's end-to-end supply chain and monitor the provider’s compliance with any contractual security requirements from both a physical and cyber security perspective
- Candidate will be the voice of Dell Security during supplier bids, contract negotiations, and operational business reviews, responsible for representing the best interests Dell’s customers and protecting products from various physical and cyber threats in the global supply chain
- Responsible to manage supplier audit and assessment programs to validate security posture of internal and 3rd party factories, as well as transit lanes and warehouses where Dell product is regularly moved and/or stored; provide timely and objective feedback on risk findings and corrective actions to senior leadership
- Responsible for managing complex global supply chain security investigations including cargo theft, counterfeiting/product tampering, data breaches, and various types of product fraud and working directly with law enforcement, insurance adjusters and private investigators to facilitate optimal outcomes for Dell’s business
- Coordinate contacts and relationships with outside law enforcement agencies
- Capable of managing strategic projects and directing the efforts of multiple cross-functional stakeholders towards the achievement of the strategic and operational objectives for the business
- May include regional domestic travel, up to 25% (brasil)
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Previous experience in a Corporate Security and/or Cybersecurity environment in a large global organization required
- Relevant security certifications, like CPP, CISSP, or equivalent, preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, analytical skills, and the ability to interface with all levels of management
- Proven experience successfully managing third party security vendors
- Manage investigations and resolve incidents of fraud and cargo theft
- Ability to help manage and track Cybersecurity-related incidents
- Previous experience liaising with Law Enforcement on investigations highly desired
- Written and verbal English language fluency
- Project / program management skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate up to senior executives on complex findings or recommendations
- Capable of working independent and remotely, as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Security, Supply Chain Logistics or related discipline or equivalent work experience
- Experience managing third party vendor and strategic supplier relationships involving multiple stakeholders
- 10+ yrs' Knowledge and field experience in supply chain security, TAPA requirements, AEO, and other trade security initiatives, as well as NIST or relevant regional government-sponsors security policies required
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job ID: R084980