Senior Product Marketing-Cloud
Primary Location: Round Rock, Texas
Seattle, Washington, United States
Senior Product Marketing-Cloud
Are you looking to work in a fast-growing and highly visible area? Are you passionate about cloud technology? Are you a self-starter that likes to roll up your sleeves and solve ambiguous and ambitious marketing challenges? If so, we have just the role for you! Dell Technologies is looking for marketing rock stars to bring our cloud offerings to market.
As a member of the Dell Technologies Cloud product marketing team, you will be responsible for crafting messaging and positioning for cloud offerings and associated solutions, as well as interaction with influencers like analysts and press. You will lead the charge in creating customer and sales-facing content such as presentations, blogs, whitepapers. Finally, you will help shape and execute global marketing campaigns that drive thought leadership, awareness, and demand generation for Dell Technologies Cloud solutions.
- Lead cloud marketing efforts for Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) solutions
- Create compelling marketing material such as infographics, blogs, white papers, website content and social media copy
- Build sales enablement content, including training materials, customer presentations etc.
- Participate in analyst, press, and blogger updates to drive Dell EMC’s thought leadership, market mindshare and influence industry/trade coverage and improve competitive awareness.
- Work closely with product management, technical marketing engineers, and sales to understand product strengths, market conditions, and competitive advantages.
- Help shape and execute global marketing campaigns that drive thought leadership, awareness, and demand generation.
- Collaborate with a diverse set of teams across Dell EMC, including professional services, partner/channel, and financial services to create an end-to-end marketing message.
- 15+ years of product marketing, and/or product management experience in the technology space
- Experience in compute, storage and network virtualization technologies
- Prior experience in VMware, AWS, Azure or Google Cloud highly desired
- Subject market expertise and product marketing experience in cloud models such as Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Containers-as-a-Service (CaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) etc.
- Demonstrated ability to create compelling yet simple messaging from complicated technical concepts
- Experience of creating enablement for and working closely with enterprise sales teams
- Ability to work collaboratively and influence across multiple functions and teams within the company
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job ID: R087109