Senior Principal Front-End Developer - Cloud
Primary Location: Seattle
Austin, Texas, United States; Hopkinton, Massachusetts, United States; Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, United States; Santa Clara, California, United States
Join us as a Senior Principal Front-End Developer on our Cloud team in Seattle to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact. This role is also open to Remote US locations as well.
What you’ll achieve
As a Senior Principal Front-End developer, you will be a part of a team that develops and delivers user facing features using modern UI frameworks. The user interface delivers a best-of-breed cloud experience to Dell customers and partners.
- Participate in the design of the user interface working with user experience designers with input from product management and business users.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code using an Agile methodology.
- Optimize components for maximum performance and compatibility across a vast array of web-capable devices, browsers and smart phones.
Take the first step towards your dream career. Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Over 12+ years of experience in software user interface development with a degree in computer science or equivalent professional experience.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs. Familiarity with authorization mechanisms like JSON Web Token.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and common front-end development tools.
- Experience with data structure libraries.
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus.
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: 12/31/2020
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job ID: R046955